Constant battling my mental illnesses

Y

Youmie

Hi all,

I mean like I have no idea where to start...
I’m 26 I have depression, personality disorder, ocd, extreme anxiety, plus I swear I’m also bipolar my family says... I know what an awesome mixture?! My mind is running wild constantly.

Just recently I feel so down, so down I’m thinking of suicide but I do not want to hurt my parents, so I thought 10-20 years? Maybe then? If unfortunately as we all experience death.

I struggle constantly, I can sleep up to
18 hours a day if I would like to. I’m currently on antidepressants 75Mg morning, then second 75mg one the evening.
I’m constant on about illnesses, getting cancer, any illness but the most illness I have always had is my mental illness.
It drives my boyfriend crazy. He stresses so much he just wants me to settle.

Do I visit the doctor again for stronger pills? I cry and cry.

Just please any help, advice would be great.

exyz

exyz

Hi there and welcome:)

I think you might be best going back to the doctor again, not necessarily for stronger tablets. Tell them how you are feeling, ask if there is any counselling/talking therapy available also.
I'm so sorry you feel so unwell, we are here to listen and support:hug1:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
welcome to the forum x
that is a lot to be dealing with ,i am sorry you are going through so much

as exyz says ,consider asking your gp for counselling?
and im so glad you have found this forum im sure you will get lots of support here
lots of love Lu x

jasmink

jasmink

I experience most of what yiu shares. Although I get so angry and think about hurting myself and the person who’s made me angry. I’ have bad days that feel like a life time. I my boyfriend gets frustrated too, I feel stuck I suppose like you I suffer from server anxiety depression but also BPD. On the good days I find myself focusing on the things I want, and seen friends as a distraction. My greatest coping mechanism was finding a hobby that I love, I rescue birds and bring them back to good health, train them and sell them to beautiful pet owners. Seeing my pets everyday helps, the feeling I receive when I see how happy they are is blessing. Plus if ever I’m so bad I loose pressure being with them, sorta gives me insensitive to get up when all I want to do is lay down. I’m interested in your experiences and coping mechanisms.

jasmink

jasmink

I also can relate on looking over for illnesses. It’s like missy Higgins lyric, step outside my minds eyes for minute, and I look over me like a doctor looking for disease, something that will easy the pain

antimatterTek

antimatterTek

It may be that you are on the wrong meds. It took me 10 years to get the right cocktail.

Discuss with your doctor about a new regiment for meds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BadCow Introduce Yourself 16
L Introduce Yourself 2
S Introduce Yourself 3