• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Confused

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
there's someone i used to be friends with but we fell out because he started acting quite weird and now i've moved away he's started texting me again askin questions like where i live now etc., to be honest i don't really trust him and i just thought it was quite weird especially as it was him that seemed to have the issues with me that caused us to fall out, i just wasn't willing to be treading on eggshells the whole time. i'd be tempted to ignore him but he owes me money so i'm not sure what to do, anyone else think this is weird?

Ambz

Ambz

Hey hon,

If you have any thoghts that he is a little strange or that he is bieng edd etc etc, you should go with your mind, because teh last thing me, you and anyone else that knows you would want would be, that you let this person back into your life, and he slowly starts to make it worse,
make sure you think about who you introduce to your life, and make sure you make the right decision, im sure you will, but dont stand on eggshells, there is no point when there is a smooth path to walk ok,

i hope you get sorted with it :)

take care xx

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
If he owes you money you could maybe arrange to meet on mutual ground, but if its not much money and you really think hes strange then I would be tempted to put the money down to experience and ignore him.

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
Thanks for your replies :D i think the weirdness might be to do with the fact that he has lots of nasty secrets (that i happen to know quite a few of) and it seems almost as though he's now trying to be all friendly to try and make sure i don't tell anyone. In regards to the money it's a fair bit, £140, which is about 3 weeks of what i get on Jobseekers so i don't really want to walk away from it but i also don't trust his motives (i wouldn't even put it past him to try something stupid and with me it would be stupid since a mixture of the expression of my problems and the cause of my problems has left me with a really sadistic dark side :unsure:) anyway thanks again for the replies and i'm sure i'll figure something out, as my father told me when i saw him this year 'don't lend money you're not willing to walk away from' and i guess i've learnt that the hard way now.

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Is there a way you could maybe meet up with him with someone else that you know just to get the money? Or could you ask him to send it to a friends address?

It doesn't seem like he's a nice person for you. I would avoid him if your gut feeling says so, but maybe try the above possibilities to get the money.

Emily.x

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
i might do what you suggest emily because i've had people say they'd help me get my money back but at the same time i'm not sure if it's worth the hassle, the question i've been asking myself is 'would i be willing to pay that amount of money to never have to see him again?' but as of yet i haven't decided on an answer.

Ambz

Ambz

well i hope you make the rigth decision, im sure you will, either way let us know ok,
xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E People 9
Confusedandanxious People 9