• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Confused!!

L

Leogirl1983

Hi!!

This might sound a bit confusing or maybe there are people that will understand me!!

I'm chronically depressed among other mental health conditions!! I'm looking to s/h but I have in my head that I want to write letters to loved ones but I'm not suicidal!! My head is just so messed up, I dont know whether I'm coming or going!!

Plz help!!

Xx

Prozac1984

Prozac1984

Hi!!

This might sound a bit confusing or maybe there are people that will understand me!!

I'm chronically depressed among other mental health conditions!! I'm looking to s/h but I have in my head that I want to write letters to loved ones but I'm not suicidal!! My head is just so messed up, I dont know whether I'm coming or going!!

Plz help!!

Xx
hi!
what is causing your depression? is there an external cause or chemical imbalance?

K

karl7

Hi!!

Plz help!!

Xx
im sorry youre having such a tough time......i have bad depression myslef but you got to remember that the depression will pass, you will get better.....just take it easy as much as you can