• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

confused

E

echo78

hello all,
i was wondering that i have diagnose of personality disorder and i hear voice and her door knocking and phone ringing and some time feel people brushing past me when no one there.

i miss time and i was told by a friend that i talk and act like a little girl and say my name is Isabella and she is one of my voice i hear.
i dont remember any thing at all about what i do when i am in one of these mind sets.

How does hearing voice and personality disorder come together. I have no idea of how to work with this. because i hear voice where does it come come down to psychosis? or is it more complicated ?

I am confused and i dont know where one thing start and another ends?
thanks for taking the time out to read this.
keep safe
em xx

R

rabina

Hi echo (em)

I could imagine your confusion and frustration in trying to figure this out on your own.
Perhaps you should discuss this with your therapist and also talk about your meds as well.
I hope your therapist can give you a better perspective on the loss of time and the voice you hear.
I could guess and say they are totally seperate, but that's purely speculation on my part.

Best of luck,
rabina

E

echo78

many thanks for you reply. yes i am confused and i have not got a psy/doctor who i can ask this question to. i have a therapist but he working with the sexual abuse issues And he does not have the relevant qualifications to answer this.
sigh!
i can talk to my GP but i guess the same there as with my tharpist.
My CPN may be albe to help but i am not shaw.

oh well
Thanks again
Em xx