• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

confused

Zentangle

Zentangle

I was diagnosed with emotional unstable borderline personality disorder. But recently I've been very paranoid. Do I need to be re assesed or just leave it. I never ever thought I was i was diagnosed properly. I'm so confused has anyone else got this issue x

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If it's concerning you and affecting things for you then I think it might be a good idea to discuss it with your doctor.

I'm not overly paranoid and I have bpd/eupd but then it can vary a lot depending on the individual person.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i think one of the symptoms of bpd can be paranoia xx i have bpd and at times can become very paranoid it might be worth mentioning to your doctor though if you are concerned xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

As others have said, it is considered to be part of BPD.
It's really not nice to experience, is it? :hug1:
It's believe that paranoia usually happens when you (or someone with BPD) is under more stress than usual. Does that fit with you or has it been more out of the blue?
Hope it goes away soon anyway. x

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

I have BPD

I also can have huge paranoia

Draw your own conclusions, but have a hug!

:hug5: