• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

confused: please help

R

rh994

i dont know what, if anything, i am. ill have these really good days but then ill have really bad ones where i think of suicide and i self harm and stuff but then the next day im alright again. then on top of that i constantly argue with myself like ill look in the mirror and think wow ok inlook alright but then i think wait a minute what are you talking about your so ugly and fat and this happens constantly. this probably isnt anything major or worth time so yeah:/

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum.

There seems to be something going on but of course we aren't Doctors so can't say anything for sure.

What you are thinking on your bad days isn't good, especially if you are thinking of suicide and you self harm.

How long has this been going on for you? Do you know of anything that might of triggered this?

I would say if you haven't already please go and see a Doctor and just talk about it. Hopefully the doctor can maybe refer you for talking therapy if you feel you could do it.

Have you got anyone at home you can talk to? A friend or a family member?

(Sorry for all the questions)

Marliee x

R

rh994

um its been happening for the past year and it could be past self harm scars or a partially abusive family member. and i havent talked to anyone about this. (Thank you for responding, it means a lot)

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ok, is there any anyone in rl you could talk to? Not saying don't talk here by the way, please say what you feel comfortable saying :)

I would say, like in the post above, go and see a Doctor if you can and just let them know how you are feeling. I know it's a scary thing to do but you might be able to have access to some help.

:hug1:

x