Confused and a little dissapointed

Gajolene

Gajolene

Three days ago I posted a question which is a little contraversial I think and the thread was recieving some good responses. One person took offense to a quote I had made of theirs and a my following disagreement I made of the quote and posted a really nasty offensive reply. The post was removed right away by the mods which was great and my reply to that offensive post which I did not think was bad really I emailed mods they could remove if they wanted. But then the whole thread dissapeared and I was notified the mods needed to review it and it would be put back on maybe in a different section. Again this is three days waiting for the thread to come back and I don't see it anywhere.

I am dissapointed that the thread never reappeared anywhere and wonder am confused if it was the subject matter as it surrounded questioning the uses of medical marijuanna and asking for PRO/vs CON discussion on it as it applies in MH issues. Is it just not acceptable on the forum to mention medical marijana or if it was my individual posts being the reason.

I really was hoping for more feedback on the question than I was able to recieve before the thread was pulled. There had been quite a few replies on it. I don't think I broke any rules on it. I have seem really extream stuff on the site in terms of views and opinions, as well as long involved ongoing arguments, so why keep this thread off completely for only one disagreeing post. Sorry like I said just confused and a little dissappointed.:scratcheshead::scratcheshead::scratcheshead:

Last edited:
TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
hi gajolene,

I will make the mods aware of this and hopefully one of them will get back to you and let you know what is happening with the thread.

Tina

Gajolene

Gajolene

Thankyou... Fragile pulled the thread maybe she just forgot or someone else she wanted to see it, hasn't had the time to review it yet. No hard feelings towards you. I was more self-doubting and anxious if I had done something wrong or overstepped in some way. I do think it's an important topic for discussion.

M

mellonheadgirl

I don't see why that thread would be a problem. Nasty remarks are a problem but not your thread. That's a valid and ongoing debate in the medical world. Personally, I highly doubt it would be good for mh problems simply because its a depressant. Like alcohol. Those don't help even if it seems like they do. Most people are on anti depressants so taking a depressant doesn't make much sense!

pepecat

pepecat

I've put the thread back on the forum - a couple of bits have been edited where people were getting a bit snippy with each other, but no whole posts have been deleted that were previously there.

I've moved it to the 'treatments' section, under 'alternative and complementary treatments' as it seemed more appropriate there.