con man

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
someone called before 9 said they were from the gas, i let them in then asked whether they had id, the guy said he had details of the appt on his mobile, couldn’t find id and said he had been called to fill in a hole behind the boiler flu then said he had to go and find grouting and would be back in 2 hrs, don’t know if he’s coming back phoned housing assoc they have no trace of him
i don’t thnk he’s had the chance to nick anything he only went into the bathroom, i hope he hasn’t got a set of keys from the key place in the living room but think he hasd no chance to go in there, i said anyway theres nothing for you to nick

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

What company did he claim to be working for? Maybe phone them and see if he's a employee? :hug::grouphug:

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
he came back with identification from the housing assoc contractors, i phoned the housing assoc who originally said they had no information they spoke to him and said he was genuine, bit of paranoia, though the police tell you not to let people in without an appt or identification

he had this probe he used to analyse the gases in the flue, i mentioned the old system were you took a sample and bubbled it through liquids to absorbe carbon monoxide carbon dioxide and oxygen, turned out he had done 2 yrs on a degree in chemical engineering like me just before my brekdown, makes me think if they hadn't written me off with a schitzo diagnosis, unfortunately they did and you can't turn back the clock

guess now the torys are pissed off with doctors for putting all the servants on the sick

it's definately a bit late for work now, on meds long unemployment history an age were i'd be retiring anyway