• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Completely dysregulated

G

Gredge23

I literally just become completely and utterly overwhelmed with emotion I can't stop crying I feel lost and so alone I feel like self harming I might go to hospital but of course they will say ther is no beds and can u guarantee your safety for 24 hours

Fucking useless dickheads

Why me I fuckin hate this

W

Waverunner

Go to hospital if you need to and if they ask about you staying safe, say no if that is how you feel. Take care of yourself!

G

Gredge23

I say it every time I go up ther , they still end up sending me home I feel so helpless some one please help me

W

Waverunner

Refuse to leave because you aren't safe? I'm sorry Gredge. I still think it's worth going if you feel so bad even if it's just to help pass time.

Kerome

Kerome

Aw Gredge, hope it passes soon. Just remember, this too will pass... Maybe put on some soothing music, or do a little reading or something?

:hug1:

G

Gredge23

I don't want to be a burden on my family this is happening all to often here health is being affected also

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Bro, are you seeing any mental health workers? and are you on any medication?

W

Waverunner

Do what you think is right to keep you safe now

G

Gredge23

I am going to take my night time medication and see how I feel in the morning if I'm still the same I'm going fuckin straight up to them and I'm not fuckin budging I can't cope with this any fuckin more I'm sick of it

Yes anime I'm on 3 lots of seroquel , olanzapine , valdoxan and respiridone.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Really hope you do feel a bit better by tomorrow but if not I agree with waverunner. Go to hospital. Say you are not safe and refuse to leave if necessary

G

Gredge23

No one will help me not my psychiatrist not my psychologist not medication not my crisis nurse no1

I'm takin my meds and going to all my appointments I'm doing what I'm TOLD and doing the dance for them but there not doing it for me I feel so fucking helpless I hate this feeling just go away from me

W

Waverunner

I hope that you feel a little better tomorrow but more than that, I hope you do get the help you need. Hugs to you!

G

Gredge23

Hugs back wave runner xx

What will I say to them when they say and I know they will , why did u come here? What do you think we can do for you?

G

Gredge23

Or they sum times say what do you expect us to do?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
manicpixiedreamgirl Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10