• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

completely broken

A

act044

Yesterday I stumbled into hubby's fb messages. First off .. back when we first started dating he got drunk and held some girl from behind. I was shown pictures and videos and was pissed. He kept apologizing and told me he doesn't remember so I forgave him. Now in this message I read between the two of them shows he DOES remember what happened and they're probably hiding something else. She is scared that I'm going to recognize her and something will happen. There has to be more to the story. In another message to another girl he said he had a dream he was kissing her. Who the hell tells someone that when they're in a committed relationship??? The girl asked if he was still with me .. he said yaj.. she said oh its not going well?.. he said not great. This whole time I thought we were doing great. This is so upsetting. I don't know what to do.. I can't trust him.. I can't be with someone I don't trust.. he gets upset when I bring it up..
Not a clue what to do..

calypso

calypso

Admin
Oh God that is so hard to deal with. I would suggest that in order to really sort this out, you both might like to go to Relate. The reason for that is having a third party mediate, can stop the blame game and anger. Also he has to be honest and you can both come up with Ground Rules. he will try to get angry that you read his Facebook messages, but tough, he shouldn't have said that.

Its quite possible that he said that to her to flirt with her and he doesn't actually think you two are in trouble. Its like he has a silly fantasy with this silly girl. What is she doing being like this with a married man?

Just an idea.

L

lovagemuffin

OR DUMP THE CHEATING SCUMBAG AND GET A DEGREE AT YOUR LOCAL COLLEGE.:meanie: