• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Complete breakdown.

protocol

protocol

Very very very bad. System shutdown. Bed is my world.

S

SamuelF

Why you share some more info? Do you need any kind of help?

protocol

protocol

I need more time on benefits. At least next couple of years. I'm too slow. Able to just take basic care of myself, when a mile long walk shopping everyday is difficult. I'm withdrawn from society. I would need to make some new connections. Friends, positive people or love. It will take ages if it's even possible! I'm 40 years old. My life met a point it can't get over it and move on.

N

Nara

I need more time on benefits. At least next couple of years. I'm too slow. Able to just take basic care of myself, when a mile long walk shopping everyday is difficult. I'm withdrawn from society. I would need to make some new connections. Friends, positive people or love. It will take ages if it's even possible! I'm 40 years old. My life met a point it can't get over it and move on.
Do you have any relatives around or avalaible to help you? Can you please call them and tell them your condition now?

soul searching

soul searching

I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so low. Are you seeing a professional? I hope you like cliches:
"The longest walk begins with a single step"-very true. Also "Life is about the journey." If you are severely depressed this will not help. You will need to see a psychiatrist and possibly get medicine. I know this may not be helpful, but I wanted to respond, at least you know someone cares. Don't give up. Keep talking.

P

PastelKittenX

Born in Portugal, living in the UK (Norfolk)
Probably best to fill out a form that you aren't ready for work because of your illness?
Then you have more time to recovery and prepare for work.
I'd start with volunteering too.

protocol

protocol

Do you have any relatives around or avalaible to help you? Can you please call them and tell them your condition now?
I'm alone in the town.

protocol

protocol

I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so low. Are you seeing a professional? I hope you like cliches:
"The longest walk begins with a single step"-very true. Also "Life is about the journey." If you are severely depressed this will not help. You will need to see a psychiatrist and possibly get medicine. I know this may not be helpful, but I wanted to respond, at least you know someone cares. Don't give up. Keep talking.
I do have the right medicine. But I'm not interested in anything. No motivation. No will. Like a little baby who just sleeps.

protocol

protocol

Probably best to fill out a form that you aren't ready for work because of your illness?
Then you have more time to recovery and prepare for work.
I'd start with volunteering too.
I'm not ready even for that. Too early for baby steps!

N

Nara

If you want to talk about it we're here to read you and support you, you're doing well by coming to this website, everyone is very nice here

L

Lab rat

When I came out of prison the first time, I was homeless and sleeping rough. I can relate. It was the worst few months of my life!