• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

communication with spiritual entity

telekinesis

telekinesis

not sure if it was a ghost, spirit, god, or demon yet.

i asked the entity several questions and the entity responded promptly each time and answered almost all of my questions except for maybe 1 or 2 or so.

not going to go into detail about the communication although it was not through vocalization so i didnt actually have a verbal conversation with the entity, it was through other means of way of communicating. i was awake...

C

Crazy Lady In Stanton

The entity probably wasn't real, but it would be cool if it was. I love ghost stories. I read them every October, and I often find myself wishing that someday I would see a real ghost.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I used to see lots of shadow people. Since taking antipsychotics I don't really see them that much anymore. I went off my meds for a few days last month and was laying in bed in the dark trying to address any God that might be listening and when I finally decided that I wasn't going to get a response a shadow person in long tattered robes swooshed in front of my face. I found it hysterical. I guess I pissed something off. Ive never had demons or ghosts speak to me. Rather the opposite everything goes silent when I see them and I cant speak. I have however had the stars talk to me as well as voices and sounds from unknown sources.

telekinesis

telekinesis

ive seen shadow people several times before it usually happens to me when ive exhausted myself physically from running around too much. Also it hasnt been proven that shadow people are evil yet although in one case iheard about a shadow person sucking the energy from someone, or that could have been a dream i had many years ago. I think that shadow people could be entities from another dimension phasing in and out of our universe. When i have experienced adn seen them they seem to be good about making me freeze up and kinda make me drained for the time they are around.
also the reason that you have the opposite occur could be because of your zodiac affect. for instance i know for one cultures astrology they use it says one of the signs i have is good about getting rid of ghosts thieves and fires or preventing them etc. so when im sick or ill idk if that is still active. perhaps so maybe no.
I still have hallucinations and delusions even while still on the max dose injection