• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Communicating with sub conscious mind

E

English Rose

Has any one had experience in communicating with their scm?

R

rabina

Has any one had experience in communicating with their scm?

English Rose,

We all have experience in communicating with our subconscious minds. We do this without even being aware of it most of the time.

I believe we all delve into the subconcious intentionally when we choose to also.

This is an interesting topic.
How aware are we of our subconscious; I believe most of us are more aware than given credit for.
Very debatable also.

rabina

E

English Rose

English Rose,

We all have experience in communicating with our subconscious minds. We do this without even being aware of it most of the time.

I believe we all delve into the subconcious intentionally when we choose to also.

This is an interesting topic.
How aware are we of our subconscious; I believe most of us are more aware than given credit for.
Very debatable also.

rabina
rabina, I have been able to communicate directly with my scm, in particular concerning hearing a voice. Would you like to learn of my experience?

R

rabina

English Rose,

Yes, I would be very interested in learning about your experience.

rabina

E

English Rose

rabina, The timing of my experience which follows may not be exact.

I experienced hearing a voice several years ago which was obnoxious, used obscene language and attempted to control my life.

Around the same time I attended a workshop on the scm which was coducted by two professionally trained psychologists. The workshop covered a number of aspects of the scm the emphasis being that "we should honour and respect it". Upto this stage I had never contacted my scm.

By meditating (having no thoughts) and with the intention of making contact with my scm and requesting it to respond to me by moving my index finger, once for yes and twice for no, I was and have been able to comunicate with it and receive replies concerning a number of matters.

Iasked my scm whether something was wrong and requested that it either "fix it" or "correct it", I cannot recall the exact wording. I did this on several occasions and received positive responses from my scm by movements of my index finger, once for yes. Since then the voice disappeared and has not returned.

I am always in contact with my scm. Apparently everyones experience in contacting their scm is unique to them.

It was after listening to several episodes of "All in the Mind" on Radio Australia (www.abc.net./rn), in particular July 2006 (transcript may still be available on that website) and learning of the existence of Intervoice that I became aware that hearing voices is not uncommon.

R

rabina

English Rose,
Thank you for sharing your personal story and for the information.
You are truly blessed that this voice is gone.

I wonder if dealing with the subconscious mind can help in dealing with voices that are believed to be from a spirit or negative energy???
I suppose meditating can relax a person so that in itself would be beneficial.

Thank you,
rabina

E

English Rose

rabina,
I agree with your proposition that voices could come from another source other than our selves. I dont agree with negative energy, but that energy can be used in a negative way e.g. nuclear energy or dynamite. I feel that everything around us including ourselves is nothing but energy e.g. emotions.

I feel that we exist in a limited consciousness which has been proven by my capacity of communicating with my scm which is obviously another level of being conscious. Sleeping is another level of consciousness.

I would be interested if you intend to contact your scm as I described and of the outcome.

R

rabina

rabina,
I agree with your proposition that voices could come from another source other than our selves. I dont agree with negative energy, but that energy can be used in a negative way e.g. nuclear energy or dynamite. I feel that everything around us including ourselves is nothing but energy e.g. emotions.

I feel that we exist in a limited consciousness which has been proven by my capacity of communicating with my scm which is obviously another level of being conscious. Sleeping is another level of consciousness.

I would be interested if you intend to contact your scm as I described and of the outcome.

English Rose,
Hello, hope you're well.
I have tried to communicate with my scm and absolutely nothing happened; there was nothingness which actually can feel relaxing, but no responses to my questions I put to it.
Now, how do you know you have reached your scm in the first place???
I have only tried this 2x, but I have tried.
Now we are much more than emotions and energy; we have physical bodies as well which include our 5 senses as well as other senses such as intuition or the 6th sense and I believe we have more that we are not even aware of.
Don't forget a persons heart (not the physical heart).
It truly depends on the person.
I also believe we have all have a spirit and a soul which are seperate from, but include our emotions.
There's so much we can't explain in life.

You can call a spirit what you will, but when it intrudes upon your being; it is then negative energy just as if a person were to impose their negative energies upon you because they may have had a bad day for example.

I am hopeful that some of what I have recorded will be posted here at intervoice.
All in all, one must deal with this energy/spirit/ghost; what have you???
If only it were that easy English Rose, but it's not.
Never give up though.

rabina

E

English Rose

rabina, Thank you ,I am well and I hope this message finds you the same.
I agree that something exists apart from the physical body, call it Self, Soul, Spirit, Atman, Consciousness or "Ghost in the Machine" (Rene Descarte) etc. This is what I think creates the necessary intention for things to happen in the brain/mind/body connection.
As for energy, I think this was created from a Source for positive purposes only and comes in different forms but can be used in negative ways or means. However I respect your views. I agree that we have emotions, senses feelings etc .I am unsure whther these are topics for discussion on Intervoice, however I am open on this question.
I will send another message soon on contacting the scm which may be of assistance

R

rabina

rabina, Thank you ,I am well and I hope this message finds you the same.
I agree that something exists apart from the physical body, call it Self, Soul, Spirit, Atman, Consciousness or "Ghost in the Machine" (Rene Descarte) etc. This is what I think creates the necessary intention for things to happen in the brain/mind/body connection.
As for energy, I think this was created from a Source for positive purposes only and comes in different forms but can be used in negative ways or means. However I respect your views. I agree that we have emotions, senses feelings etc .I am unsure whther these are topics for discussion on Intervoice, however I am open on this question.
I will send another message soon on contacting the scm which may be of assistance
Hello English Rose,

Thanks for responding.
I believe all is open for discussion; that is the only way to find answers.
The freedom to express oneself is crucial or nothing is gained; this is how we learn.
Please state whatever you wish.

rabina

F

faery

I am a student at the School of Metaphysics, learning about dream interpretation and aligning the conscious and sub conscious and super conscious minds, they say our dreams is our sub conscious mind trying to give us messages with the universay language of mind

E

English Rose

Hello rabina, I agree with your last message.
Some more info. on contacting the scm. I am not an expert on what follows, I rely on my experience, what I have been told and what I have enquired/read about.
I believe that there is a driving force behind what we do which originates from what was mentioned in earlier messages i.e. the self (Soul, Self, Spirit etc). The body/emotions/feelings etc don't move by themselves. This self creates intentions which then operate through the brain/mind/body connection. To contact the scm it is important not "to think" to make contact but create an intention which happens before the thought. As an example I suggest you sit quietly with the intention of moving your hand, you should notice an intention followed by a thought then your hand should move. Our intentions come so quick we are not normally aware of them. It is the intention to make contact with the scm not a thought. i.e. dont proceed beyond the intention to a thought to make contact. I hope this is not too complicated. It takes practice and after all we are simply making contact with another part of ourselves. Do you still want to know whether one can be sure that the scm has been reached?

E

English Rose

Hello rabina, a further suggestion since my last message which may assist. Have something handy e.g. a book, and say to yourself "I want to pick up the book" (intention) and nothing should happen. Next say the same thing but think as well (thought), your hand should then pick up the book (action). Try this several times and note the subtle difference which we are not normally aware. Then say to yourself "I want to contact my scm and I want it to move my index finger" (intention only, dont think) hopefully your finger should move. Then say "is this my scm? , move my finger once for yes and twice for no". Continue dialogue as you wish.
I rely on direct experience as my principal guide. Before the workshop on the scm I accepted that the scm existed. Following the information supplied by the two psychologists and my further reading on the subject I was convinced that it existed. After doing what I have suggested above, I can only conclude that I had contacted and have since been in contact with my scm. I am unaware of any other way of reaching the scm other than direct experience.
Look forward to your response.

R

rabina

Hello rabina, a further suggestion since my last message which may assist. Have something handy e.g. a book, and say to yourself "I want to pick up the book" (intention) and nothing should happen. Next say the same thing but think as well (thought), your hand should then pick up the book (action). Try this several times and note the subtle difference which we are not normally aware. Then say to yourself "I want to contact my scm and I want it to move my index finger" (intention only, dont think) hopefully your finger should move. Then say "is this my scm? , move my finger once for yes and twice for no". Continue dialogue as you wish.
I rely on direct experience as my principal guide. Before the workshop on the scm I accepted that the scm existed. Following the information supplied by the two psychologists and my further reading on the subject I was convinced that it existed. After doing what I have suggested above, I can only conclude that I had contacted and have since been in contact with my scm. I am unaware of any other way of reaching the scm other than direct experience.
Look forward to your response.

English Rose,
Hello.
By saying to myself; I want to pick up the book I have had a thought which is thinking and not just intention.
Now, I think; I want to pick up the book and I still don't pick up the book because I choose not to.
There is no spontaneous reaction at all nor do I think it is related to the subconscious mind.
Perhaps I am being too logical.
Perhaps I am resisting intentionally.
I look at breathing, scratching an itch, turning my head, walking, blinking as being subconscious (without thinking).
I guess there's more to it???

rabina

T

terri

Do be careful with regard to communicating with the sub conscience mind you could find yourself in a problem not unlike R T G who body clicks to get those evil spirits out of her hair space, and to my left has just shot the Devil and he has wings and well he is low down at the moment, and not at all like one of many who are so awfully awesome, so not a deal of problem here, and well I must just let off lots of steam this afternoon, for I do not like being let down by human kind and that's what has happened, and never more so than now, for it is truly awesomely awful when people say one thing and mean another and who is always singing daft songs, like Rudolph the Rednosed Pannier, and stuff like that. Not me.

Oh Daft One to Cat: Puss puss, give us a kiss puss puss, go on Chickychickycoo, give daddy a kissy poo, baby baby moos.

Honest, I aint kiddin!!!

Me thinks I go buy someone a truck load of mind changing tablets %)
Terri