• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Command hallucinations?

E

emmaleemochizuki

I feel like I have no choice but to do what I am told?

Like I don't want to but I don't have a choice and I have to. And there's no way I can change that. It's making me just feel so down, and like I don't have the control, and I don't know what to do. I see my CPN tomorrow and I don't know what to tell her. I want to be honest but that's gonna be a difficult conversation too.

I don't even know if that makes any sense at all.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
What do these hallucinations command you to do?

The voice I hear makes plenty of suggestions but knows that I do as I please, sometimes my desires match up with what it suggested like what I want to eat on any particular day and my voice deludes itself into thinking it was responsible for my actions.

Passionflower

Passionflower

I have command hallucinations which tell me to hurt otherpeople. I told my cpn and she was okay about it as long as I could resist them enough that people and me were safe.

M

Mourning_Dove

I would have voices tell me to go certain places and do certain things.

Like go to a specfic cafe and order a specific drink.

Or they would send me on scavenger hunts.

I went along with it for a while, but nothing ever came of it other than wasting money.

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

It makes perfect sense, i go through the same stuff with my attackers. I wish i could say a way to help but sometimes i cant help it when they command me even with risperidone and olanzapine they found a way.