• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

coming to terms with my health

Q

quantum1connect

Just started to take my BPD seriously. Right now I'm just confused about everything. I think I have admitted to my self that I dissociate. Things are strange right now. I'm always scared, anxious, and depressed. I feel like I shouldn't ask for help or explain my problems because I would be a complainer and be considered annoying.

My hope is to one day know myself and be genuinely happy.

Other than that: I am 21, married, recently employed (yay! Back working), have type one diabetes, bpd, generalized anxiety, ans major depression.

I have a lot of interests. Like piano, programming, physics, and writing. But i have no confidence or motivation to do any of it. I lack a sense of self. I over analyze everything.

I am incredibly codependent.

I'm just trying to fix all of this and then some...

That is all. Thank you.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
You sound very interesting (and intelligent - physics!? programming?!). Look forward to seeing you post and getting to know you. :)

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Just started to take my BPD seriously. Right now I'm just confused about everything. I think I have admitted to my self that I dissociate. Things are strange right now. I'm always scared, anxious, and depressed. I feel like I shouldn't ask for help or explain my problems because I would be a complainer and be considered annoying.

My hope is to one day know myself and be genuinely happy.

Other than that: I am 21, married, recently employed (yay! Back working), have type one diabetes, bpd, generalized anxiety, ans major depression.

I have a lot of interests. Like piano, programming, physics, and writing. But i have no confidence or motivation to do any of it. I lack a sense of self. I over analyze everything.

I am incredibly codependent.

I'm just trying to fix all of this and then some...

That is all. Thank you.
You sound amazing quite frankly. Don't forget that. Plus you have the added advantage of BPD, a condition that improves mere mortals in my opinion, massively enhancing their loveliness :D

Welcome
Davey x

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
:welcome: quantum1connect, I'm sure you'll find lots you can relate to here, and people to connect with, welcome aboard :)

quantum1connect said:
I feel like I shouldn't ask for help or explain my problems because I would be a complainer and be considered annoying.
I think many of us feel that way, but this is a friendly, supportive place and you won't be judged, people understand :peace:

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hello, quantum1connect, welcome to the forum. You have all these wonderful things to share with the forum, hope to read some more of your posts.

R

ricko4

i was diagnosed with bpd 3 weeks ago although iheld down a job for 17 years and have a fiancee which ive been with for 17 years i got into debt then stress levels hit the moon i just kind of brokedown couldnt speak to anyone untill my lass convinced me to go to the doctors iin the end i was getting up for work in a morning then making excuses not to go ijust couldnt face anymore people couldnt listen to the shit every1 was talking so i havnt been for 6 month and i cant go back i just dont know what i want but my biggest thing is my anger towards people of authority talking ther shit police especially scumbags