• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Coming off of lamotrigine

H

Happy bill

Yea, spelled it wrong probably. Lol nice to be coming off a med instead of going on one.

Reason is I was very very stable but I couldn’t concentrate. This has made it hard to complete tasks at work, or to do hobbies in my home time .

paying close attention to depression. So far nothing showing up. Plus I wasn’t in the same place I was years ago when I went on the meds. Much more stable now.

anyway happy to be having one less med in my life. Still on saphris each night to control the worst of the bp thing.

just wanted to share

Hello513

Hello513

Yea, spelled it wrong probably. Lol nice to be coming off a med instead of going on one.

Reason is I was very very stable but I couldn’t concentrate. This has made it hard to complete tasks at work, or to do hobbies in my home time .

paying close attention to depression. So far nothing showing up. Plus I wasn’t in the same place I was years ago when I went on the meds. Much more stable now.

anyway happy to be having one less med in my life. Still on saphris each night to control the worst of the bp thing.

just wanted to share

Good for you, but try to stay in contact with an impartial source who can monitor your stability if intervention becomes neccesary such as a psychologist. I know at times I have needed an impartial observer when I hit an episode.

H

Happy bill

Thanks I have several people looking out for me. Plus I’m very honest about where I am so if I get starting to get depressed I’ll definitely talk to my doc right away