• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

T

toto

I feel, that we need more time to been big people from the another people. You need work. Every day, to know what will you make. I work 6 Month.... and I feel me very,very gut.... I think, that I have proud(too much) and it is not easy for me with chef to work... 😜 I love the freedom!

T

toto

It's easier with Google Translate. To explain in detail what I realized these days. I can't stand bosses. Behind my apparent anxiety is great self-confidence, disregard for the boss, and a problem with carrying out orders / doing it, but not like the others, like an obedient dog doing everything.

T

toto

Everyone's energy fluctuates on different days. I noticed this ... having a regimen works well for me. I know what I will do by the end of the week ... I work 8-9 hours and I feel good. I would include work in therapy. And in fact, the energy does not fluctuate only if the work is routine. You can not wake up every day with masterpieces like Da Vinci.

F

Frankum35

Everyone's energy fluctuates on different days. I noticed this ... having a regimen works well for me. I know what I will do by the end of the week ... I work 8-9 hours and I feel good. I would include work in therapy. And in fact, the energy does not fluctuate only if the work is routine. You can not wake up every day with masterpieces like Da Vinci.
I can relate to this.

T

TruthPhoenix

I'm new to this forum. But I saw this thread, and I realized I've got a lot to say about it. I have bipolar. I also have an extremely high IQ. For me, my brilliance has gone hand in hand with darkness and suffering. But I'm creative! I can do all sorts of amazing things: I've written books, I've written computer codes still used by businesses and organizations to this day in previous jobs I've had, I've studied languages, I tinker with all sorts of technology. I have degrees. There really isn't any skill that if I put effort into it I cannot pick it up quickly. Of course the question probably should be more: what can you do well that you actually ENJOY doing? There are a lot of things I'm good at that I hate. Then there are things that I'm good at that help pass time and whatnot. My thing, my passion, is actually philosophy. It sounds weird. You might think if you're so good at math and writing and technology and everything else, why would you want to spend your time on philosophy? I like pondering things. That's my real knack. It can be a double edged sword though because if you can contemplate the good things and have great revelations about all the greatness in life, you're going to feel and understand more of the darkness too. I hate that. Wish they'd make a pill to take that part away. That would be nice.

T

toto

I want to tell you that if I could, I would surround myself with superintelligent bipolars. I adore smart people. Better crazy and smart than normal and stupid.😜

Wishbone

Wishbone

My thing, my passion, is actually philosophy. It sounds weird. You might think if you're so good at math and writing and technology and everything else, why would you want to spend your time on philosophy? I like pondering things.
I guess one way of looking at it is to say that with the other things you can find answers and have a more definitive end point but with philosophy there are only opinions or musings and so forth. Do you find your abilities increase with episodes or is it there all the time, regardless?

K

Keesha

Painting - acrylics and water colouring
Woodworking - mainly wood turning & wood carving , pyrography
Music - saxophone, singing & keyboards
Gardening

Bosse

Bosse

Photography and writing. I have 5 unfinished writing projects, and haven’t taken a single shot with my camera for months. A long unmedicated depression can explain that 🤔🙁

T

toto

I have no time. I have drawn some blouses.. and i study each day english, also france,geramny too.:) What help you more Wish to writen? I musst in love been, to have ideas and wish to live.😁

Bosse

Bosse

I have no time. I have drawn some blouses.. and i study each day english, also france,geramny too.:) What help you more Wish to writen? I musst in love been, to have ideas and wish to live.😁
Languages is a smart thing to study. I wish I could find energy to study spanish and chineese (cantonese). I am finally medicated again, and by hard learned experience, I know depression makes me a half dead. Both physically and mentaly. The meds will help finding the energy to take up both photography and writing 🙂
My family and GP keeps an eye on me regarding me feeling so well functioning that I seponate on the meds, and stops me doing that 👍
Good luck on your studies!