• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Yeh I know what you mean, could this be made into a sticky, or maybe a new thread showing art work? That would be better, especially as it's bp related.
Look at us all 'oh we happen to be bipolar dont you know'
lmao x

xTKsaucex

xTKsaucex

=] yahh agreed- if you looked at work done by say someone with Aspergers or Autism the results will be very different.

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Yes exactly, how do we do this then, ask the mods? Where are they? x

I've contacted a site admin person x

Last edited:
xTKsaucex

xTKsaucex

Mind of Broken Thoughts - v1 edit: Actually I'm renaming it PURITY!!! (from the slipknot song)

Personally I think I went heavy on the blood effect but I'll leave that to your judgement.

Last edited:
Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Can't see the image hun it's been moved or deleted apparently. I did some pics yesterday, I may post them but get a bit nervous, they're no where near as good as your work x

angrydad

angrydad

Drawing and Painting

At the moment I'm drawing and painting virtually all day. I'm doing some detailed copies of figures in Peter Brueghel landscapes using different media. If I can work out how , I'll scan some and post them for people to see. Interested?

Last edited:
xTKsaucex

xTKsaucex

Can't see the image hun it's been moved or deleted apparently. I did some pics yesterday, I may post them but get a bit nervous, they're no where near as good as your work x

eh? On my screen its appearing fine. I'll re post it. Ok, working now? If not I'll just post the link from photobucket.

Last edited:
angrydad

angrydad

Love it. For what it's worth (as a creative artist) I think the blood effect is quite balanced.

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Yes please angry Dad that would be great.
TK I love it, the blood really works with the pinky/purply colour in the flower, I love the writing behind, did you do that today or over time?

xTKsaucex

xTKsaucex

Yes please angry Dad that would be great.
TK I love it, the blood really works with the pinky/purply colour in the flower, I love the writing behind, did you do that today or over time?
the writing are the last notes made by people. Not necessarily people with Bi Polar but depression is a universal emotion.

xTKsaucex

xTKsaucex

suicide notes. You can find them on the internet. And any identification on them I have blanked out or made it so its hard to read them.

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

I see, that makes the work even more powerful. Is that for your course or just creative flowings so to speak

xTKsaucex

xTKsaucex

coursework. I do have some images in my head that I'll get around doing which wont be a part of the coursework. One I called 'The lonely smoker' - its going to be a distant painting of myself from behind looking up into the sky/stars. Should be good if it comes out how I picture it. The other pen and ink drawings I did a few pages back I'm painting up and formatting so watch the space.

A.m.b.e.r

A.m.b.e.r

I wish I had one, maybe writing I think I become poetic and find the strangest creative ways to explain why things are happening. I can't remember what you call it. Like I would say things such as "I wish I had caught this when it started to shatter, now the glass is broken and theres not enough glue to fix it". lol thats just a silly example once I start I really get soooooooooo over the top with it !!!

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Looking forward to it TK.
Amber that's so funny, I can just picture someone standing there going into so much detail in such a creative way, I'm similar I get really expressive with things, "I do apoligize for swifly knocking over your glass of water into your FACE in such an accidental way, very sorry for that and I do hope I did not cause any problematic situations for you" usually when I'm A. drunk or B. taking the piss