Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

21Understoods

Her whole vibe is like a daring invite, to have the time of your life. To the unafraid.
Her authentic smile and not the light shining is what makes this brighter.
Can't rightfully see any legs, but what you keeping private under your nightie is what truly have me excited...
I like the pic though :)

21Understoods

There's something to be said in favor for having a heart like the coldest lake in winter... still stoking smoldering embers.
Cling to that warmth and aroma, share it with whoever I deem worthy. Becoming more of that with each ebb and flow with every heartbeat and pulse. And be totally immersed in it.
Rightfully so, it's been spoken..that those who fight Gorgons stay vigilant and don't become them. Slowly becoming the Ogre, persuaded by the faintest of whispers..
Saintliest King of Kings came the second time with a weapon swinging, with eyes set on only one thing. When he came to peep the scene, and the Archer was weak at the knees, to slay kinsman righteously. Most High had to break down Dharma to get him in gear. Who am I to refuse what I I blessed with.

21Understoods

This Raven, whole place in the grand scheme scream no pacing. All-out exertion as he hastens..back to wide open skies, not cooped up and caged in. Are you memory? The lazy son who got his funds and left off ungrateful. Triumphantly returning home to to see your people praying that you make it back safe? Or Remembrance there of? The elder brother, who haughtily thought you were above, slipping. Dreading the inevitable run-in. Took more than the lion's portion, when you got too comfy in your knowledge, yet without a heart that has an ounce of love in?

P

*Poppy*

Yes, creativity is what keeps me going. I am an artist and, in the past, was a published poet. Literature...music...all forms of creativity are what make the most sense to me.

N

natalie

Hi Poppy nice to meet you, and welcome aboard to MHF,

I have to ag ree, that I have a touch of bipolar in the sense of mood swings, and doing things creatively really does work wonders. Ranging from fitness workouts, to fitness dvds, and also I plan to go to zumba gold classes, come the new year, lis tening to music, musicals and knitting.

Welcome aboard, and nice to meet you.

I'm Natalie Senior Member and can often be found lurking, via in the Well Being, and also Self Help of MHF, however I do offer support, advice and tips for mental health pos ters.

G

GeofftheMathematician

Math

I have bipolar 1 and I really really enjoy math.

I like doing problems, I like doing thought experiments, I like reading theoretical math and physics and coding books.

I've always wanted to make a blog applying math to real life scenarios but right now I've been too busy trying to finish my undergraduate degree (I'm a math major believe it or not :p) to actually get it off the ground.

I especially have an interest in higher level probability and statistics.

In my blog I would talk about the likelihood of winning the powerball (Hypergeometric Probability), statistical likelihood of a pregnancy lasts more than 10 months (and whether or not the woman is lying about who she had the kid with) (student T hypothesis Test), how to evaluate probability of piecewise functions under a curve (just normal integration and derivatives), how to numerically evaluate gaussian integrals (combination of a bunch of stuff but mostly using MacLaurin Series), association of race and how likely you are to die at the hands of police (Chi-Square Tests), which race is most likely to die at the hands of police (Tests of Proportions) likelihood of getting kicked in the head by a horse (Poisson Distributions)... and other cool stuff.

I bought a Wordpress but I haven't published it yet...

I also like to write about stuff that happened to me in real life too...

abbasrizvi918

abbasrizvi918

I workout hard, It's not correct to say I am a bodybuilder but I am on my way. I have a decent physique.

M

Midlifecrash

I can write. And write fast! I can pull in words and story themes that flow wonderfully. When I am not in this state it can be a struggle to fit the words together. I will have huge pipe dreams of writing a book which I will start ... then of course nothing comes of it. Till the next burst of energy and I go about it all over again.