• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

N

natalie

It's been years since I had posted within this thread;

I am still knitting and listening to music, on occasion, or needleworking and listening to music/musicals.

S

Staceyflower

I am already a writer but when manic, I write so much more and depth and intensity of writing that cannot be replicated when I am simply 'stable'.
Sometimes I miss that x

C

Candy19

I used to write stories and poetry when I was 14 and 15, but they were really dark and I don't like going back to them

I do art as well although I feel like the only good outcome I get is when I do something creative in a bad and emotional state

nowadays I don't have the motivation to do anything creative

S

Skynet

Although I'm technically bipolar, I've spent 90% of my life depressed. :-(

That doesn't help much with creativity.

R

rerava

Hi, I am a 6th year medical student and want to became psychiatrist. The mother of my best gff has BD and I decided that I will deal with it in the future as a doctor. I am writing my thesis about BD. I would be very grateful if you could fill out this form. ( 7 question and NO religion NO politics and NO other questions)

Bipolar disorder - Survio

Thank you! ❤️

M

Mbean

I once went on a scrapbooking frenzie. I had also rewritten all my notes for that entire school year.
I also bake, which I’m not usually good at but recently have made cakes and such.

G

Gratitude

I felt great when I was manic. I felt confident. I felt free. I felt sure. But I made big mistakes. Huge mistakes. Now I must make amends for them. I just hope that I can. It's going to take work. Hard work. Am I up for it? Am I up for the hard work? Do I believe I can be successful? I am battling lethargy and laziness. Two things that were nonexistent when I was manic. When I was manic, anything was possible. Thoughts flowed freely and actions followed immediately. Some good. Some not so much. Now I must find a way. Now I must have a breakthrough. I need to want. I need to believe. I need to tap into the passion and enthusiasm that I have tapped into before. It's not going to happen lying in bed, but that's what I have been doing. That's what I am doing now. I have to break through

21Understoods

I write my feelings down as raps or poetically. I draw from time to time also. Im a life long student period, and I was intrigued by different beliefs different cultures and times have/held and I found a lot of Eastern, the non-abrahamic religions definitely piqued my interest. So energy working, chi, crystals, symbolism, that sorta thing. Find mildly amusing as a quick sidenote most of my poems deal with heavy topics and alot of lustful musings.

21Understoods

Disregard, if my shots hold only empty shells, cuz I'm spitballing...it's crazy that as I was reading I was immediately that familiar with your energy signature. A unique blend of earnest curiosity on how you experience what it is, add genuine intention to want to better yourself just being at a loss as what to do about it, detected a certain yearning for the joie de vivre that you still obviously possess, and giving yoself that wake up call. You express yourself well, is what I'm taking to long to say! As I read this, it was more than just words that got typed. PBUH

21Understoods

Brazen, just seeing your screen name here like this on the page. Took me back to when I was in a badder way. When it still mattered when me and her made our final break. So sad, but snug kept tucked, I have this tool...gets only more inside of it beyond this point., So I'll leave it here. Lol. Just wanted to hear one of yours, so thought I would share this

Last edited by a moderator:

21Understoods

Rumble, young man rumble! You holding the torch for those stumbling lost! In a that's sorta how I can picture it type of way. I want this, and continue to follow the self destructive path smh

21Understoods

Lush valleys and peaks. Put me in mind of things I won't go on speaking...things duly come at they own pace and season.
Aphrodite's, Hera's, Athena's...Sarasvati's, Parvati's, Lakshmi's...and every facet that your worshiped as bless us all with your serene self. :)

21Understoods

I hide myself within a cowardly rowdy man. Starting out without ya faith. You, unknowingly merely point at me. Unbothered on where get placed the blame.

21Understoods

What are some topics you write about when you do? Just curious, I like to put down my thoughts and feeling in the midst of it