• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

W

warriorprincess

When i was 16 I covered all 4 walls top to bottom in cut outs from magazines, it was so cool, it was totally plastered with no gaps, people were 'amazed' lol
ha! i started covering my shelves with the 'about to run out' rizla papers. thought it'd be cool to see it covered, and offputting to see how many ciggies I'd smoked! I've given up now anyway, but I like that idea fluffy!

x

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Lol warrior princess that's what I'm talking about, cover the thing, just cover it!! lol
TK I think your work is amazing, I'd probably be up for buying stuff from you!

Didnt 'stuff' sound so ILLEGAL lmao

EllieBelly86

EllieBelly86

When im on a high i wish i was famous i listen to my ipod and imagine im the one on stage. I listen to Alicia Keys and imagine i have her talent of playing the piano ect. i get such a buzz from music. but mostly i dream of being a really important dr like a surgeon being able to help ppl and change there lifes and have that element of respect u get from having such an amazing profession. I think i just want to be someone important u know. i get the buzz and start looking on the internet at scrubs and all the little gadgets i would buy and see how i become a dr even though i could never be intelligent enough.

bulbie

bulbie

Actually, I do the same thing. I'm usually imagining I'm Britney or Lady GaGa right now.

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Lol same here, when I was young, single and childless I used to go crazy to a bit of rhcp's or funky house, used to dance around thinking I was amazing, then I'd do the same in a club and the floor would literally clear probably out of fear but at the time i thought I was great. Now if I do get out me and the hubby do the YMCA and the like instead of trying to be serious...we get a big space then too.
My ideas just get HUGE!

I've got a bit of a lady crush on cheryl cole *rolls eyes*

Last edited:
The_Cigarette_Monster

The_Cigarette_Monster

When im on a high i wish i was famous i listen to my ipod and imagine im the one on stage. I listen to Alicia Keys and imagine i have her talent of playing the piano ect. i get such a buzz from music. but mostly i dream of being a really important dr like a surgeon being able to help ppl and change there lifes and have that element of respect u get from having such an amazing profession. I think i just want to be someone important u know. i get the buzz and start looking on the internet at scrubs and all the little gadgets i would buy and see how i become a dr even though i could never be intelligent enough.
OMG I do the exact same! I'm a shockingly bad singer - completely tone deaf but when I'm manic I think I'm amazing! I sing my heart out to anyone who'll listen, in the shower, while having a fag everything!
And I do the same with the scrubs! Look at all the paediatric scrubs/ torniquets, everything :unsure: We're all from the same breed on here!
xxxx

ali

ali

i can write poetry and play the piano and sing like leona lewis....

ok maybe not..

but i can write poetry and play chopsticks lol i do loooooorrrrrrvvvveeeee to sing ... i aint bad.. not in leonas league or maybe she aint in mine lol

are we all the same lol ?????????????

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Yep lol imagine all us lot getting together...with random objects and musical instruments lmao

xTKsaucex

xTKsaucex

Bumpty bump -

My current project is on Bi Polar Disorder so I thought I'd resurrect this thread and post up some pis I've done.

- the image with the rose by itself and the one with the tendrils are made inside a cat scan of the human brain, so all that blackness around it is what comes up on a cat scan.

These images I finally got around to scanning and next is painting it up in Photoshop and adding typography + graphic aesthetics. All done with pen and ink and took along time do as all the lines were drawn.

Enjoy xx

R

runslikeariver

Hi All-
X, your art is amazing! So strong and beautiful and insightful. You are going to have such a wonderful career.
There is a place here to post our stuff. It's called members gallery but you have to go on search to find it. I posted a small thing called the Stucture of a Dream.
I write, paint, draw, sketch, use colored pencils and crayons (my fave). Almost any kind of craft. Took a couple of classes but mostly self taught. Writing is the hardest and most awesome part of my life. It is much more difficult than people think. But thanks to BPD I have this incredible focus and I am not aware of time passing when I work.
I'm jealous of those of you who can cook! I can bake but am not a great cook.
And yes, Calypso, there is a joke in here somewhere. I'm sure you can think of it.
LOL, River

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

Wow I love that art it's fantastic thanks for sharing!
I also find time doesnt feel real anymore when I do things, is that bpd? Getting so into something, that's useful.
Get baking it's the only way to get better, practise makes perfect x

The_Cigarette_Monster

The_Cigarette_Monster

WOW tk!!
I love them, especially the ones of brains! You're a very talented artist!
xxx

xTKsaucex

xTKsaucex

cheers you two, oh so flattering ;]. Yeah I recall someone telling me about a members gallery but I thought given that its Bi polar related its more relevant here.