• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

College in the north, avoid..

W

WorWullie

Remember 1998?

I was doing a GCSE maths at that time and then is roughly the time I started to hear voices.

Why? (The voices). Because on the board back then was a former St George's chief big sausage. I was a former patient, no voices etc back then, who admitted himself for a bit of encouragement, just speaky type help.

The paranoia (or reason not to go to the college) - The woman, so much did she despise former patients of the "hospital, so much did she just HAVE to see them fail, that she got my exam paper adulterated, meaning I was marked a whole grade down. ( I got an A when I expected a A*.

Not paranoid to me, but I'm biased.

Boycott them. Don't go to St George's!

Last edited by a moderator:
calypso

calypso

Admin
WorWullie, you seem to be able to talk about your life more now. That is a huge step forward and I am so pleased for you.

We all have moments in the education system when things are done which are totally wrong and unfair. I was told I could never pass my English O level (I go back a long way, O levels in those days). I passed with an A. My teacher asked me if I had cheated!! Cow.

Voices are so difficult. I don't get them as badly as you, but I do get a Man who is horrible to me. I think we are stronger than average people, we have to live with all this going on in our heads. I don't think they were started by this educational incident, but it certainly stressed you, I think.

Tell us more about you, I am interested.

W

WorWullie

Hello Moderator,

Will you please delete this thread? I've been offered a job as Chairperson so this bogus thread isn't needed now. Just squash it.