cod liver oil helped

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

i started this last month to take cod liver oil lots fruit juice esp pineapple and brewers yeast. i have gradually been improving. normally i dont believe in dietry approach but have felt amazing also cut out caffeine and upped sugar intake. listen to your body i guess.

C

crs

I believe both metal and physical health can be improved by eating more fresh fruit and vegetables (raw preferably!), wholefoods and avoiding refined sugar and stimulants such as caffeine, chocolate and alcohol. In my opinion the best approach is to work on diet change gradually - making such changes in small steps and allowing yourself to adjust to each one before attempting the next.

Exercise is important too and Hatha Yoga practice has proved invaluable for me.

I only wish I could cut down on my alcohol intake - too much habitual and self-medicating use for my own good :-(

W

willamtarker

It helps to maintain a healthy immune system, helps resist bacterial and viral infections, and beneficial for eyesight and healthy skin. There is hardly a disease in the books that does not respond well to treatment that includes cod liver oil, and not just infectious diseases but also chronic modern diseases like heart disease and cancer.

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

very good advice, if you are motivated to do it ??
One step at time delaText do one positive thing each week or day if you can. today im drinking more water and i am planting zinnias . If we build up one teen tiny thing each day before we know it we are striding forth with this illness it sneak up on you so in return be sneaky and quietly push positive ties is always something on the plus side you can do

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

It helps to maintain a healthy immune system, helps resist bacterial and viral infections, and beneficial for eyesight and healthy skin. There is hardly a disease in the books that does not respond well to treatment that includes cod liver oil, and not just infectious diseases but also chronic modern diseases like heart disease and cancer.
Well i had some for the kids but they refused to take it so i said may as well use it up i dont each fish really never have bar the occasional fish finger but the improvement in my alertness and general feeling of health is amazing i took it with apple juice and i am sure it helps my depression i am not taking anything else i want to do this natural way i will keep taking and see what happens

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tired Daisy Depression Forum 53