• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

cocktail of drugs

C

cally75

Hi.
So far today, I've had cider, cigarettes, ibuprofen, buscopan, & chlordiazepoxide. Anyone why I've got a bad stomach? No prizes for right answers!!

C

cherbear

Hunny have you taken these in larger doses than recommended ? Even if not I know from experience you can do real mischief to your internal organs by taking a cocktail of things if you have bad stomach pains and especially if you are feeling nauseous get yourself to hospital , please be safe , love and hugs xxxx :hug:

P

Purple butterfly

Hey sweet please get yourself to A&E to be safe if you have taken them in larger doses than recommended .... Please please you can do real damage to your system by taking a cocktail of drugs please go and get some help especially if you've taken them in large doses and if your feeling sick please go and get help x x x

C

cherbear

How are you hunny did you get yourself checked out ? Hope you are OK and feeling a bit better , hugs :hug: xxxx

C

cally75

Thanks all. I only took recommend doses. There's no suicidal intent! I'm not a big eater so drinking on an empty stomach not good! I just can't keep any food down at mo. Everything ok otherwise! Hope you're all well & thanks for concern x

C

cherbear

Glad to hear you are ok hunny . I'm having to watch what I eat at the minute or like last night and this morning my body punishes me for it not fun is it . Glad you are safe hugs xxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anxiety Forum 3