• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Cocaine help

C

Crusher

well have never touched drugs in my life till i tried some in dec and now i cant stop taking coke i love the way it makes me feel been avioding the crash just keep topping up , its getting harder to hide it from oh and money going down just dont know what to do but i do know when i dont have any get very edgdy and paronied only one friend knows and even told her i stopped when i havent i take it through day and when i went out this week to cinema took some with me to toilets help me dont know what to do :cry::cry:

Jimny

Jimny

Hi Crusher, you mentioned in your first line (no pun intended) avoiding the crash. The crash is inevitable, you won't be able to keep up financially or health wise. I Don't want to preach to you as I have no idea of your circumstances, you may be as fit as a fiddle and minted.
I can say from experience that the longer it goes on the tougher it will be, you wrote you started in Dec so it's not been too long but long enough. Please seek some external help ie GP etc. and be as honest as you can, take the help they give. I probably dont need to tell you of the criminal side to cocaine but it can lead you in to real trouble.
I understand the confidence it gives but it's false, you are when yourself better than this.
All the best.

Palladian

Palladian

Best thing to do is seek some advice from a professional. Ring up a helpline or better see a GP. You might need to take prescribed drugs to counterbalance the side effects of stopping cocaine.
All the best.