• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

CMHT have screwed me over again -.-

H

HospitalForSouls

I went to my second scheduled appointment at CMHT a couple of weeks ago and told them, since my last one, I had increased symptoms of psychosis, had several suicide attempts and made a plan to kill my mother... Guess what? They discharged me with no treatment. Again... :mad: I mean i said i drink at the weekends and instead of helping me with the psychosis or the plans to hurt myself/others, they sent a booklet on self help for alcoholics with their discharge letter. Im just annoyed because Im trying so hard to get help before something terrible happens and no one is doing anything... and I'm really worried :panic: that if something doesn't happen soon then I'm gonna end up doing something ill regret...

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
Go to your GP. there is nothing else you can do that i know of.
Why do want to kill you mother?

H

HospitalForSouls

Hey Helena
Have gone, theres not a lot that she can do and because she's an abusive alcoholic and whenever i called the police on her she gaslights i.e. told them that I was delusional and I imagined the abuse and she's pretty much ruined my adult life by making my childhood a misery

H

HospitalForSouls

Hi Nikita
Obviously I don't want to be admitted if I can avoid it. No one does really. Its just that I have very destructive voices, nagging ones that I detailed in another post-honestly I was hoping at the very least, to be put on an antipsychotic of some sort. I dont actually go out at all. I drink, but mostly its by myself at home

Last edited:
Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey Helena
Have gone, theres not a lot that she can do and because she's an abusive alcoholic and whenever i called the police on her she gaslights i.e. told them that I was delusional and I imagined the abuse and she's pretty much ruined my adult life by making my childhood a misery
Have you thought of maybe getting some help at Adult Children of Alcoholics meetings? There would be people there who could relate to your experiences and help you deal with the feelings around the abuse. I know that won't necessarily help with the voices but it might help with the murderous feelings.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pop Corn Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8