Clozapine going ahead, need to quit tobacco and caffeine

P

playstation

I'll be trying clozapine, they are just waiting for me to give the go ahead as the consultant gave permission to try it.

I want to be on low a dose as possible so I'm going to have to give up smoking tobacco and drinking caffeine, smoking is the main one. Smoking and caffeine can lower the concentrations of the drug in the body.

To replace the tobacco I'll have to stick with my ecig which I do use just lately I've been buying tobacco more often. I'll have to start switching the flavors more often or something so i'm not tempted to buy tobacco.

Caffeine, I don't know how much of a problem this will be quitting it. I'm always drinking coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks.

Wish me luck. :)

NWiddi

NWiddi

Good luck!

I hope your white blood cell count stays normal and you don't have any adverse side effects.

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Well I know it's not 100% the same but you can always get de-caff versions of drinks ?

Well done with the quitting smoking, I'm currently on day 7 of being cigarette free..... Just using the vape thing now and working my way down the nicotine levels ..... X