• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Clozapine for Schizophrenia is Great

O

Ortega

I'm so happy. Finally the doctor came up with the medicine that is right for me. I have tried so many different ones and none worked for me. With Clozapine I have my life back. There are no side effects. I feel like my life is back to normal. I encourage any one having trouble coming up with the medicine that is right for them to ask their doctor to prescribe Clozapine. Send me a message if you are interested and I'll send you more details. I have no side effects; I feel happy and i only take 25 mg.. i feel like I'm 30 years old instead of 62.

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Glad its working for you! Happy day. :)

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm so happy. Finally the doctor came up with the medicine that is right for me. I have tried so many different ones and none worked for me. With Clozapine I have my life back. There are no side effects. I feel like my life is back to normal. I encourage any one having trouble coming up with the medicine that is right for them to ask their doctor to prescribe Clozapine. Send me a message if you are interested and I'll send you more details. I have no side effects; I feel happy and i only take 25 mg.. i feel like I'm 30 years old instead of 62.
im really glad to read this! i've been looking into clozapine. how many antipsychotics did you fail before switching. so far 3 have failed me. i know they like to do that last-line

O

Ortega

im really glad to read this! i've been looking into clozapine. how many antipsychotics did you fail before switching. so far 3 have failed me. i know they like to do that last-line
I failed around 6. Clozapine requires yhat you get your white blood cells to be checked once a a week for 6 months, then every other week for another 6 months and then finaly once a month.There are no side effects, no anxiety, or depression. I'm only taking Clozapine and no other drugs. Feel free to ask me questions. I want the world to get on this pill.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Can I ask how other antipsychotics have failed you and how Clozapine works better for you?

It would have been something I would consider but I'm not keen on being a human pin cushion, my veins are hard to find lol.

Currently I'm on Aripiprazole 10mg and Risperidone 4mg, side effects include fatigue (in fact I've just woken up from one of my naps) and I'm growing moobs, weight gain is neutral (I don't gain but can't lose my Olanzapine belly either)

O

Ortega

With the other pills that eventually failed me, I was always anxious, dipressesd, moody, afraid of everything. With Clozapine, I have my life back. Im going back home in January of next year. Now I feel happy and energetic. I help my sister cook and clean her house. I take the medicine twice a day 25 mg. I thank God for this medicin I've breen on this pill for 3 months. I havent gained any weight. I feel like I'm 30 years old instead of 62. I highly recommend Clozapine. Please ask your doctor to put you on this mecine. If you have questions, please dont hesitate to ask.