close mental health services down completely

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
the only people mental health services have contact with are people who themselves say they don't want it, the police could do a better job without all that hypocritical talk about caring

in my entire life as a lunatic, a long time, i've never known much useful help, usually it's consisted of been sent a day centre invitation to which i usually don't go, now they've closed the day centres and in some ways it's an improvement as they can't do that

occassionallly politicians say more resources for mental health and nothing changes, what the f have they done with the money, maybe the explanation is in the expensive cars in the cmhc car park

i also like the idea of those vicious people and when i come across them all i experience is viciousness getting their own medicine from the dwp

schizolanza

schizolanza

Rambo will you help. I wanna send debt collectors to the cap and Theresa may dwp

T

TheRedStar

the police could do a better job without all that hypocritical talk about caring
A former friend of mine used to have psychotic and/or suicidal episodes, and from what she told me the police actually treated her better than services.

I felt the need to call an ambulance for her once, and ended up getting a lecture from one of the paramedics about how it costs £400 every time they're called out, as though getting out of bed at 4am and phoning 999 is something I do for fun. Prick shut his smart gob when I told him that my friend was threatening to jump out of her bedroom window, and so I wanted to play it safe.

He also said, 'yes, we know A___...' in a really dismissive tone, once he realised who my friend was. Real compassionate guy(!). His female partner was really nice, and did a lot to defuse the general tension, but every time she calmed my friend down he just had to open his mouth and wind her up again.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
when i shook a kid harrassing me the parents called the police they asked if i was drunk i said no they asked if i was on drugs i said medical drugs they asked what for i said schitzoprenia, things got very nasty i spent the night in the cells, ended up signing a caution for assualt they promised it'd be off my record in 3 yrs then came criminal record checks then later cautions were included, now i wish i knew where i stood, getting a job with a schitzoprenia diagnosis is hard enough

one neighbour slapped one of the young girls got beaten up in the cells, made a complaint but broke down before the complaint was heard, the guy used to terrify me constantly sectioned let out and rehoused in the estate from hell, i was scared that would be my fate

social opinion on those large families on benefits has hardened since then or cameron would never have benefit capped them, some focus group pointed out opinions to him, i still hate them and if corbyn changes the policy, well i'll be asking who to vote for

Last edited: