• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

cleaner

C

cleaner

I don't no ware to start, new to this. I suffer with BDP with all the help iv had I just find it hard to deal with it from day to day. I suffer from anxiety and depression.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Well posting is a good start, so you are off and running :)

:welcome: to the forums

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forums. :hi:
Don't be too worried about getting it "right" - we're quite a relaxed bunch here.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Cleaner and welcome to the forum.

I hope you're finding your way round okay. There's plenty of support here.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
R

Rose19602

Hi Cleaner,
:welcome: to you.
I'm one of the forum guides and we're here to help you settle in.
If you don't know where to start .... try this:

a. Post an introduction right here....exactly as you have done! Well done!
b. Look at the rolling list of posts on the right hand side of the main page. This shows who is online and what is currently being posted.
c. To start you could choose a forum that you can relate to ..... Anxiety or Depression perhaps? or your own diagnosis.....and look through the threads on there. The ones at the top are the current / most recent ones which are likely to be posted on and looked at.
d. As you feel more comfortable, look around the forums more, begin to make friends with like minded people (keeping your identity / personal details to yourself of course) and relax!

We're all in the same boat on here, and there are moderators who will ensure that you are treated with respect and understanding.

Any Q's please let me know via the private messaging system. click on my name and click on send personal message....type and send. If I'm not online there are a team of forum guides who can help you.

x

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hi and welcome to the forums :welcome: