• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

CIA delusions

T

Tirisilex

I'm having a really hard time.. Yes I am taking my meds.. yes I'm working with my mental health center.

I keep hearing that there is some super psychic CIA agent who seems completely insane.. He wants to torture me even though anyone can plainly see I am no threat to national security. Now I have been through threatening voices before and they have all proven not real. It's just this time the voices keep saying to me that I have no idea how real it is this time. It is really scaring me. I try to look at my past experiences and say "See" I also say to myself that this is a common symptom of Schizophrenia.. CIA delusions are really common..

I just wish that there is something somebody could tell me that could make me feel better.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

It's not the CIA , legit.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Can you tell me more about your experiences with voices?

How have they tortured you in the past? Just mentally or was it physically as well?

What proof do you think you had that they were not real?

Everything my voice (singular) has done to me makes me believe he is real and a physical part of me, my belief is that I share my body with another consciousness, this is why he can hurt me physically and is with me for every waking moment without ever stopping talking.

My voice did try and get me to believe he was a real person in the world talking to me telepathically but it's been just him talking to me far too much for four years now and I'm not a security threat either and not very interesting so I doubt anyone would spend precious resources bothering me, only a consciousness that shares my body with me would be able to do the things he does for as long as he does.

There's even an author who has published a book that believes we all have a second consciousness within us and the anecdotal evidence he's gathered is quite compelling.

T

Tirisilex

Any kind of torture that I have had is just mental torture which are threats that either I am going to die or in the near future I am gonna be tortured physically.

I have had numerous times of voices telling me I'm gonna die at certain times.. That CIA have been after me, rogue government agencies, A cult of psychologists, even some weird alien shit. Yes I can look back at this and say "Look it has never been real." it's just this time I'm constantly hearing "He has no idea how real it is."

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Just some of the things my voice pretended to be...

God, the Devil, Archangels (specifically Michael), my Higher Self or a Spirit Guide, Aliens, people in the world belonging to some kind of law enforcement (was non-specific which agency), people in the world that I was talking to online about voices (telepathy), a group of good people in the world (the Ascended Masters/Light Side) and a group of bad people in the world who were the polar opposite of the Masters (Dark Side?) and probably a few that I've forgot as he was so many different things.

I put all the pieces together from what he had done to me and accused him of being another consciousness sharing my body with me. It took him a while but he eventually came clean about it. Could still be a lie but it felt right to me and of course the book that agrees with me.