• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Chronically depressed and alone

L

Leogirl1983

Hi!! As some of u have seen my partner cheated with talking to other women on FB for the past 13 near 14 years!! I am in the process of packing without his knowledge cause I gave him chance after chance and nothing changed!! So I have been looking at other places and just trying to put a front on!! I'm so so alone as hes just a tw#t!! I was at psychiatrist on Thursday and when I came home he never asked how I got on and now its Wednesday tomorrow and all I've heard is me, me, me!! Right body drama queen!! Really scunnerd and all my mental health diagnoses r flaring up to the point I cant cope!! The sooner i get out the better!! I just feel I've no one to talk to xx

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Hello in my opinion men are a...... Im alone and probably better off that way. I hope you can move on and I wish you good luck.🌈

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi!! As some of u have seen my partner cheated with talking to other women on FB for the past 13 near 14 years!!
talking for 14 years? doesnt sound like anything is going to come from that if all they are doing is talking forever.

E

EclipticNight

How in the world did you put up with that for 14 years!? He sounds like he is not worth ten seconds.

As a man I have some advice. First is you are not defined by what man your with or if your with one. You are every bit as good as anyone else. It's not even opinion, its fact. If he minimizes you in any way to hell with him.

Second is you sound like a really sweet person. 14 years is a long time. Sometimes you gotta put that aside and defend yourself. Sometimes telling him to shove it is the way to go. I always say women can release their inner feline and bare those claws. How many creatures do you know that pokes a lioness?

Finally for the future, if a man cannot accept you for your flaws and issues they are not worth your time. A real man will accept you and love you no matter what happens.

Stay strong. I wish you the best at ridding yourself of the dead weight.

L

Leogirl1983

Thanks!! He thinks hes done no wrong, but to me flirting with other and getting naked pics sent to his phone of another woman, he can jog on!! I'm just hurting so much!!

L

Leogirl1983

talking for 14 years? doesnt sound like anything is going to come from that if all they are doing is talking forever.
Well if u think getting naked pics sent to his phone of another woman is acceptable I honestly dont know.

E

EclipticNight

I cant imagine that level of pain your in. :hug: That's just sickening of him. What a grade a loser. You are way to good for him. When you leave he will realize that and itll be way to late. Hope his pictures are worth it, because they totally are not worth it.

When your feeling low just come on by the forums for some chatting. We are all here for you.

L

Leogirl1983

Completely gutted, heartbroken but I will try fight this and as u say he'll realise wat he had till I'm gone!!

He doesn't even sleep in bed with me!! He sleeps on the sofa and if he wants sex he goes to bed but when it's over hes straight outta bed and downstairs sitting on FB to all hours!!

Barny67

Barny67

Hi, The sooner your away from him the better it’ll help your mh issues. Last thing you need when your struggling is a selfish self-centred partner. Tc

A

alanr5682

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi

You’re worth much better than a lowlife. If he tries crawling back, don’t give in. He’ll only do the same again. Leopards don’t change their spots.

FB is one hell of a toxic place. That’s why I don’t social media to be honest.

Look at the bigger picture. It’s sad and pathetic really when you think about it- flirting and cheating on FB. Obviously there’s a lack of something in his life. Is it a case of the typical bloke bravado, making himself out to be a stud muffin? Pathetic.

Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you deserve better and you’re worth it. Remember that your worthy of being treated well and respected. Leave him behind. Otherwise he’s a burden that’ll bring you down.

I hope your psychiatry sessions go okay. Chin up!

K

karl7

Hi!! As some of u have seen my partner cheated with talking to other women on FB for the past 13 near 14 years!! I am in the process of packing without his knowledge cause I gave him chance after chance and nothing changed!! So I have been looking at other places and just trying to put a front on!! I'm so so alone as hes just a tw#t!! I was at psychiatrist on Thursday and when I came home he never asked how I got on and now its Wednesday tomorrow and all I've heard is me, me, me!! Right body drama queen!! Really scunnerd and all my mental health diagnoses r flaring up to the point I cant cope!! The sooner i get out the better!! I just feel I've no one to talk to xx
hope it all goes well for you leogirl,, ....we're all here to support you....keep posting here for support

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

How in the world did you put up with that for 14 years!? He sounds like he is not worth ten seconds.

As a man I have some advice. First is you are not defined by what man your with or if your with one. You are every bit as good as anyone else. It's not even opinion, its fact. If he minimizes you in any way to hell with him.

Second is you sound like a really sweet person. 14 years is a long time. Sometimes you gotta put that aside and defend yourself. Sometimes telling him to shove it is the way to go. I always say women can release their inner feline and bare those claws. How many creatures do you know that pokes a lioness?

Finally for the future, if a man cannot accept you for your flaws and issues they are not worth your time. A real man will accept you and love you no matter what happens.

Stay strong. I wish you the best at ridding yourself of the dead weight.
You are so right especially that last sentence.

N

njmisdesperate

I understand where u r coming from, you can PM me anytime if u want to.

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

Message me anytime you want to. Yep. It hard for sure. All the change in our lives can drive people like us crazy. I know it's made me unstable.