• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Christmas Meet-up in Sheffield

BEDROCK

BEDROCK

What about Saturday 14 December in a few weeks, meet up in town say at 5 for a coffee or something to eat.

Be good to meet on Fargate and go from there, we could all get together and have some fun.

I am from Hackenthorpe in Sheffield so can get the bus to town easily so somewhere central would be perfect for others.

So, what does everyone think, have to start somewhere, if the day is not good then we can make it another Saturday, I think Saturday is best for an evening out, most will be off work and no rush.

Would anyone be interested, please feel free to comment :)

BEDROCK

BEDROCK

Maybe should have put it in another section, some replies would have been appreciated though.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Maybe there is no one from near sheffield. Sorry no one replied though.

Falling Sky

Falling Sky

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Aaawwww bedrock I am sorry. Tbh, I don't think there is anyone from Sheffield on here?? I don't know of anyone??

Have you tried contacting mind in your area? or any other MH charities? maybe ask your care co for info because a lot of them do classes and groups and stuff in different areas.

I understand that it would be nice to meet up but we are all so spread out it is hard.

xxxxx

0RRHH1

Hi, yeah I think that's a good idea, maybe we need to advertise elsewhere as well? The local forums on MHF are pretty dead.