Christmas Dinner in Camborne Sunday 9th December

R

RayJ

Christmas Dinner in Camborne Sunday 16th December

:clap: If anyone is interested in joining others for a Christmas Dinner this coming :santa:Sunday 16th December @ 12 noon.

We have exclusive use of a cafe, not far from Camborne bus station (11:30 for 12 noon)

There are about ten tickets still to go.... so you will have to be quick....

It's a full three course meal, choice of starter, main and sweet, along with soft drinks, crackers (at the request of one of our members, they are of good quality :) ) popers, mince pies, mints with tea or coffee... for a subsidise price of just £10:00p (full menu and contact details on HOME page Home )

The seats will be allocated on a first come basis, so if you want to have a good quality meal along with good quality people, then join us.

If those who come along think its a good idea, then I will see if we can hold further Sunday Lunches, say once every three months.

For those who we will not see before the New Year..... Hope you have a good safe holiday time. Here's hoping for a great 2013 to all of you.

Take care.

(((((((((((HUGS TO YOU ALL))))))))))

Ray

Home

Last edited:
Wiseowl

Wiseowl

Hi Ray I wish I lived in Cornwall that sounds great. (y)

R

RayJ

Hi Ray I wish I lived in Cornwall that sounds great. (y)
Maybe one day you will be able to visit.......

For others please note date should be 16th December...... I am arranging another dinner for another organisation elsewhere, the week before.