• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Christmas anxiety 😥

Talula67

Talula67

Ohhh Bess you Jolly, if you feel you need to call 111 then I would do. They are really helpful. It's awful acute anxiety, it really is 🤗

J

Jolly

Hi talula. Was up at 3 absolutely dreadful with palpitations and anxiety. I have not rang as I know they will send an ambulance out and they are needed especially in this day and age. I would feel a fraud if my ecg came back normal. I will probably have to wait a couple of weeks for the result. I am extremely tired and tired of myself. Thank you for your support. Xx

Talula67

Talula67

Hi talula. Was up at 3 absolutely dreadful with palpitations and anxiety. I have not rang as I know they will send an ambulance out and they are needed especially in this day and age. I would feel a fraud if my ecg came back normal. I will probably have to wait a couple of weeks for the result. I am extremely tired and tired of myself. Thank you for your support. Xx
It's ok lovely, I understand. I didn't sleep that well to be honest and went to sleep with relaxing music playing on my iPad which I have on an adjustable stand that clips on my bedside table (I think they are called lazy hands).

Anyway when I woken up each time this was playing very low and relaxing and I find this really helps with switching off the negative chatterbox when I wake up. Quite comforting and it's supposed to work on you whilst you sleep also.

You are not alone with this and it is awful. You can get well again and will. I have used pro-pranolol in the past and they do work as does Diazepam - which I know you have.

Much love and light sent to you Jolly and hoping you get some relief 🙏🤗xxx

J

Jolly

It's ok lovely, I understand. I didn't sleep that well to be honest and went to sleep with relaxing music playing on my iPad which I have on an adjustable stand that clips on my bedside table (I think they are called lazy hands).

Anyway when I woken up each time this was playing very low and relaxing and I find this really helps with switching off the negative chatterbox when I wake up. Quite comforting and it's supposed to work on you whilst you sleep also.

You are not alone with this and it is awful. You can get well again and will. I have used pro-pranolol in the past and they do work as does Diazepam - which I know you have.

Much love and light sent to you Jolly and hoping you get some relief 🙏🤗xxx
Thank you talula. It is the palpitations that are getting me down. Every time I move they start again. If it was not for covid I would go to the hospital but they are so busy themselves. I do have a feeling there is something not quite right on that department but don’t want to waste anyone’s time at all. You have been so kind :thanks: I will see how the day goes but getting more anxious the more they come and missing heartbeats. You take care and again thank you. The doc said I can only take one a day which is not helpful. Again thank you xx

Talula67

Talula67

@Jolly
Hi Jolly just checking in to let you know I was thinking about you. I'm hoping you are feeling abit better and managed to get some rest 🤗

J

Jolly

@Jolly
Hi Jolly just checking in to let you know I was thinking about you. I'm hoping you are feeling abit better and managed to get some rest 🤗
I rang 111 and they told me to go to a&e as no one available. Absolutely worn out with them (palpitations) so exhausted. Laid on bed in a mess. Took 2mg at 4pm but anxiety and sickness there. Have you taken the dog for a walk. Thank you so much for your support and I am thinking of you as well. Might take some paracetamol to get rid of the headache. I do how you are okay as well as I was thinking of you. Again thank you xxx

Talula67

Talula67

I rang 111 and they told me to go to a&e as no one available. Absolutely worn out with them (palpitations) so exhausted. Laid on bed in a mess. Took 2mg at 4pm but anxiety and sickness there. Have you taken the dog for a walk. Thank you so much for your support and I am thinking of you as well. Might take some paracetamol to get rid of the headache. I do how you are okay as well as I was thinking of you. Again thank you xxx
Just got back and having my healthy tea ... I'm determined not to binge ...day 2;)xxx

J

Jolly

Dear talula. I found this great site. Dr s Gupta cardiologist on York. He is on Facebook and makes a lot of sense about flight and fright. I have watched a few of his about ectopic heartbeats and thought you may like it even though it is anxiety. Take care xx

Talula67

Talula67

Dear talula. I found this great site. Dr s Gupta cardiologist on York. He is on Facebook and makes a lot of sense about flight and fright. I have watched a few of his about ectopic heartbeats and thought you may like it even though it is anxiety. Take care xx
Thanks Jolly, hope you are starting to feel abit better. I suffer with anxiety too but my meditation/meds keeps it at bay . I'm much better than I was though.

I'll check this guy out ... Sending love and light 🙏☺xxx

J

Jolly

Thanks Jolly, hope you are starting to feel abit better. I suffer with anxiety to but my meditation/meds keeps it at bay . I'm much better than I was though.

I'll check this guy out ... Sending love and light 🙏☺xxx
If you get palpitations with anxiety it is very helpful. I am really pleased you are feeling better. Keep it up and let me know how you are getting on xx

J

Jolly

If you get palpitations with anxiety it is very helpful. I am really pleased you are feeling better. Keep it up and let me know how you are getting on xx
Also been looking up but two walnuts a day may help as well. I have started doing that three days ago ❤

J

Jolly

Not really. Had an anxiety attack before work and felt dreadful but still went. Going to see a counsellor tomorrow to help with anxiety. You take care of yourself. It is you that is doing well. 🙏❤

J

Jolly

Dear talula. A consultant told me to read this book or download it. It looks really interesting so thought you might like to share it with forum. Barry McDonaugh - dare. Please take a look and share on the site as it may help others. I am not sure how to share it. Hope you are well xx