Chlorpromazine

B

bunnymum

Hi, I’ve been given 25 mg of chlorpromazine. I was given Quetiapine but had a really drastic reaction to it. I’m scared to take the chlopromazine but feel I really need to try. Anyone have any experience of it to share. It’s for extreme anxiety/ intense emotions/ depression

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
chlorpromazine largactol was the first drug to have effect on mental illness has been claimed to have made community care viable, it's an antipsychotic used in the treatment of schitzoprenia

i know now that diagnosis is used less and is been phased out but in the 70s 80s it was a diagnosis that made you unfit for work, no employer would touch you and said employers were been reasonable in that, i don't know about modern times other than it's a bit late for me now and i wish the dwp would get off my back

Jbb79

Jbb79

Hi, I’ve been given 25 mg of chlorpromazine. I was given Quetiapine but had a really drastic reaction to it. I’m scared to take the chlopromazine but feel I really need to try. Anyone have any experience of it to share. It’s for extreme anxiety/ intense emotions/ depression
Quetiapine made my Hormones wack, it's called Prolactin . . .

I Thought I was gay x xx