• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Chlorpromazine

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

Is anyone else on this?

Im taking 300/350mg a day (the extra 50mg is prn)(im on abilify and lexapro too) just wondering how people got/get on with it, im finding it sedates me alot (just had an increase from 100mg to 300mg) but the other side effects ive got from it is the easily sun burn one, i wasnt even out in the full sun and ive been burnt, got after sun which is helping.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I was on 4 100 mg tablets a day at the start of my illness, i remember my friends inviting me to the pub and me having 5 pints, the interactions, that was the last time isaw those friends, maybe me not been brilliant company

M

maudikie

To neo delta

I know that some of the antipsychotics make you feel as though you are burning up. I should tell y our professional contact as there are many newer medications which don't have such severe side effects. Do keep in contact with your professional people and tell them how you feel and how the medication is affecting you.
:)