• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

China 'used secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive

B

butterfly88

Alien-tech = non-human "tech", ugghh i hate this place.. I cant even.. People are not "people" anymore.. People are being "used" as uhh.. Vehicles for "other-things" .. All the movies and shows and documentaries and youtube videos and rebellious scientists etc.. They are all saying the same thing in different ways.. Eww i feel like a potato atm, im drained. Anyways whatever, i am bored of posting the same stuff over and over in a lot of different ways and they cant even figure out its the same stuff.. Because they are mindcontrolled. People cannot even understand how they are mind-controlled.

M

ManDss

Do you suffer from physical hallucinations? It could be an electromagnetic weapon.
Dont think this is a good message.

Ive read people here saying they have all kind of crazy paranoic hallucinations.

Even if this kind of weapons exist, are not being used to harm civilians "just because".

B

butterfly88

They all blindly trust everything government is feeding to them, people are only starting to figure out whats actually going on and they are freaking out like hell. It wont take very long the whole world will know. So people are trying to prepare other people so that they dont snap when it happens, its going to be a global shock.

There are so many powers at play here, people just like to think they are on the top of everything but in reality are like cattles.

B

butterfly88

My only intention is to somehow make people aware something BIG is happening that they are not "seeing" before its too late. i dont even care what i say . Like its happening ALL OVER the planet and they are like... Uhh..

M

ManDss

Alien-tech = non-human "tech", ugghh i hate this place.. I cant even.. People are not "people" anymore.. People are being "used" as uhh.. Vehicles for "other-things" .. All the movies and shows and documentaries and youtube videos and rebellious scientists etc.. They are all saying the same thing in different ways.. Eww i feel like a potato atm, im drained. Anyways whatever, i am bored of posting the same stuff over and over in a lot of different ways and they cant even figure out its the same stuff.. Because they are mindcontrolled. People cannot even understand how they are mind-controlled.
But the weapon that the article describe its not alien tech, ok ?

B

butterfly88

I dont care about article or the tech.. Alien or human or angel or demon, The purpose of this thread in my understanding is, to make a simple point HOW its POSSIBLE

B

butterfly88

If you look for it in the places i mentioned, you will find instructions on how to make a simple device and attach it to your head that will "activate" the necessary things to manipulate electro-magnetic-frequencies at will in your brain.. You dont even have to meditate for that.. And you have no idea how many people downloads it and comments on it and develops it further.

B

butterfly88

World is fucked for good this time, and people have no idea whats coming for them.

floater

floater

They never un-invented the atom bomb, things will be invented and some of them are disruptive technologies like a microwave on a lazer lightbeam. Whatever humans have will be as nothing compared with what a million year old technological species of alien will possess.

N

Nukelavee

Theres extensive verifiable evidence on the leaked government documents on ufos, alien technology, human experimentation, advanced psionics, there are clear instructions even to...
No, there isn't. no aliens, no psionics... just a bunch of half-baked conspiracies with no solid proof behind it.
Everybody is mind-controlled sheeps thats programmed with ideas that they are made to believe and constantly updated through mass media.
Except, not really. And you've bought into fringe media, just a sheep of another colour.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

China 'used a secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive
electromagnetic weapons which cook the human tissue of enemy troops

Do you suffer from physical hallucinations? It could be an electromagnetic weapon.
If you have problems you should not be reading the daily mail. They are deluded enough

L

Lab rat

I once worked for a company that made large magnetrons. Too large for domestic or any commercial use I’ve come across. And they were shipped to Asia, I can’t name the company because of a non disclosure contract I signed (although I think I would get away with it) the company has gone bust years ago... given my luck I would be the one to get done.

anyway, I digress! I went off on a bit of a tangent. These weapons do exist

Funnyday

Funnyday

Has Moscow been secretly microwaving our spies for years? CIA investigates after the world was shocked by claims Indian troops had been 'cooked alive' by Chinese electromagnetic pulse weapon

Indian soldiers on the Himalayan hilltops began to vomit almost simultaneously
Bodies grew weak and they fled, leaving hilltops open for Chinese soldier units
The encounter in August remained almost completely unknown until last week
Prof Jin Canrong disclosed not only event itself, but secret weapon responsible

There are many hardships facing Indian soldiers posted to the icy Himalayan hilltops along the disputed border with China. But no one expected this.

One moment, they felt healthy and alert, eyes peeled for signs of their aggressive neighbour’s troops. Then, within less than a minute, they began to vomit almost simultaneously, as if struck down by a violent stomach bug.

The soldiers’ bodies grew weak, with some barely able to stand, and they fled, leaving the hilltops open for units of Chinese soldiers to move in and occupy. Not a shot had been fired.