• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

China 'used secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive

Funnyday

Funnyday

China 'used a secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive
electromagnetic weapons which cook the human tissue of enemy troops

Do you suffer from physical hallucinations? It could be an electromagnetic weapon.

B

butterfly88

"electro-magnetic-pulse"
Energy-blast
tomaeto tomahto
:coffee:

B

butterfly88

"secret-weapon"
lol

floater

floater

If its quick then its ethical. Slow it could still be ethical in certain cases. But its a weapon. Needs regulation, that will be ignored in wartime. No end to war. Best to focus on war and ending it before it starts if possible. Weapons are never pretty.

B

butterfly88

All i have to say about this is, there is more to the story then media is reporting, thats all.

N

Nukelavee

All i have to say about this is, there is more to the story then media is reporting, thats all.
Or an awful let less to it. If it had really happened, better sources than the Mail would have reported on it.

Military advances are a bit of a hobby of mine - so far as I know, microwave guns like that just don't exist.

B

butterfly88

Give it a few days

B

butterfly88

and who says its a gun
check out my past posts
match it up with the timeline of recent events

protocol

protocol

They should keep you all in tight belts. You are a waste of breath and an abomination. Someone up there must have a show and certainly there is more of them. You suck

N

Nukelavee

Hmm. Other sources mention it too, although they give better info on what was used.

My bad.

I got thrown by the "cooked" aspect - those weapons aren't really powerful enough to cook a person, but can cause pain and nausea.

They should keep you all in tight belts. You are a waste of breath and an abomination. Someone up there must have a show and certainly there is more of them. You suck
What are you trying to say?

Z

Zaz3

People have the power to burn things without the need.for external weapons. The mind is a weapon.

M

Maria08

I remember being in the hospital feeling like they were doing something similar, my voices told me they would keep going till I drop.
I counteracted with H2O and won.

B

butterfly88

Im not interested in an argument and im not even gonna bother to defend my statements in this particular thread for reasons...i dont wanna trigger loki.. However,

They been doing "human-experiments" for a while now, recently it leaked and public come to know about it, only recently. It was all over the news, they been doing "other-things" too secretly, not just china. The leaked files are available on the dark web and even torrent sites on the internet.. Theres extensive verifiable evidence on the leaked government documents on ufos, alien technology, human experimentation, advanced psionics, there are clear instructions even to...

I cant post about it here, i just want people to understand, theres a lot of stuffs going on in the world that you are not aware of. Everybody is mind-controlled sheeps thats programmed with ideas that they are made to believe and constantly updated through mass media. I have posted all kinds of shit about it all over the forum, im tired, i dont wanna bother anymore.