Childhood trauma left me with BPD

KayTastrophy

KayTastrophy

Hi, my name is Kay, im new to the forum, but currently trying to reach out to people, ive been through a lot and struggle to meet people or make friends because of my bpd. I've experienced all kinds of abuse and neglect growing up, and now have major abandonment issues. Suffered with post natal depression after the birth of my son, and came out with my past and asked for help, SS (social services) got involved, and now im living on my own, trying to get used to being with my son again and around his dad (we are friends, but i still have strong feelings for him and feel a sense of rejection from him so easily).

I'm just struggling with life in general right now, feels like all i know is pain and suffering. I just want to be happy, and want people to understand but it feels like no one does.

Thanks for reading and any replies, and if anyone else needs to talk feel free to message me, i always have an ear out for those who need someone to listen xx

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Sorry that nones replied just yet but as more come on during the day I’m sure there are others in a similar situation to yours. Are you getting help with the bpd. My daughter suffered abuse at a young age and also has bpd . She is currently having DBT therapy and it’s really helping her. There is also a section for BPD sufferers you might find some help there. Take care

Daf:hug:

T

Tomorrows a new day

Hi Kay,
Welcome, I read your story and you have been through a massive amount. It's no wonder you're feeling sad and lonely, a good help is talking about your problems and sharing what you've been through, try and find some adult friends, go for a coffee, go for walks with your son, and think one day things will get better. Your stronger than you know because you've already made it this far. Best of luck

KayTastrophy

KayTastrophy

Thanks every one, it means a lot, i've had help with emotional regulation therapy with my CPN nurse, but shes leaving now. hopefully ill be able to go for CBT and Trauma therapy, social services are going to have a team just to check in and see how im doing, and give me support when i need it, its currently being managed with anti-depressants, hopefully i will see a difference soon, ive been really pro-active about getting help, i need to get better, thanks everyone :hug: xx