• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Child support agency and maintenance

ellamental

ellamental

Founding Member
Hi
I know this isnt directly related to my mental health but it is to coin a phrase doing my head in and making me cry and this I dont nedd when today is the first day I have felt a bit more normal in ages.
Is there anyone who knows their stuff re benefits and the csa and maintenance..I have spoken to the jobcentreplus and the csa as well as surf the net and I just need someone who I can talk to in confidence and can tell me where I am going wrong..if anyone is a bit of a wizz and could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
many thanks in advance:unsure:

D

Dollit

Ella you'd have to be a bit more specific - perhaps choose someone to confide in?

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi
I know this isnt directly related to my mental health but it is to coin a phrase doing my head in and making me cry and this I dont nedd when today is the first day I have felt a bit more normal in ages.
Is there anyone who knows their stuff re benefits and the csa and maintenance..I have spoken to the jobcentreplus and the csa as well as surf the net and I just need someone who I can talk to in confidence and can tell me where I am going wrong..if anyone is a bit of a wizz and could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
many thanks in advance:unsure:
Bit confused here ............. if you've spoken to csa & they havn't answered your questions........ why not ring back & ask again & don't hang up till you know what they mean.

ellamental

ellamental

Founding Member
thanks guys

Thanks Dollit and Fed up
it was a bit of an out of the box one but really it seems to depend on who you get...I did phone back and got someone much nicer and they have explained it slowly and properly now so I finally understand and am alright now...am a brainy girl really but what with everything else I just get a bit overwhelmed at times. Sometimes can cope with everything easily and other times the smallest thing sends me off into a spin of tears .....and ...you are held in a que and will be answered by a rude, unhelpful person who is trained in being cold and having no empathy ....does not help. I had a really bad day a few days ago and went to book myself in to the local bin of loons and phoned on the way in tears ..I was crying...its not a good place to be...the receptionist said.. I can't understand what you are saying, can you spell your name etc it was all very hard and when I got there I was so off in another world I couldn't find the entrance (I felt like I am such a failure I cant even find the entrance and I had been there before) so went to see a mate who calmed me down, put me to bed and fed me and ...probably the best thing after all. Sorry for the outpour! All ok now.:)
How are you doing?
Ella

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
You won't get much asylum in the local bin nowadays, it does depend who you speak to on the phone, they shouldn't but if they're having a bad day they take it out on the people, much like the nurses in the bin from my memory