• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Cheery bye xxxx

C

cherbear

Will be leaving the site this Friday thank you for all of your support and help has meant the world to me . You have all been amazing . If you would like to stay in touch feel free to PM and will let you know how to contact me . Wish you all the best of luck , be safe , keep talking ,learn to love yourself , you are all beautiful inside . As ever love and hugs to all :goodluck::loveshower::hug: xxxx

Last edited:
keepsafe

keepsafe

Yes me tooxxx

C

cherbear

Aw thank you my lovelies you have been angels . I'm more than happy to keep in touch if you would like to will send you my details . I just have so much on with wedding planning , my Sisters wedding is coming up , starting various therapies , getting ourselves in a good place so we can try for a kid , my other half needs me as well he has Mh issues too and I have put him through the wringer with the OD he needs some TLC . I may come back at some point in the future so will keep my account open . The next few months are going to be full steam ahead ! Sending love and hugs xxxx:hug:

Last edited:
C

cherbear

I really do care about you all so very much . I'm a Lady who keeps her word if you would like to keep in touch I will get back to you if you PM me I mean it when I say I'm there for you :hug: xxxx

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Best wishes.
x

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Wishing you all the best, cherbear.

I'm glad you're keeping your account open, so that you can come back at some point, if you want to.

I hope you do :) :)

C

cherbear

Thanks Per Ardua Ad Astra . Probably be back in a few months time ! Wishing you the best of luck too hunny . Hope you are OK ? Hugs xxxx :hug:

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Thanks Per Ardua Ad Astra . Probably be back in a few months time ! Wishing you the best of luck too hunny . Hope you are OK ? Hugs xxxx :hug:
Yeah thanks, I'm okay.

It will be really cool if you come back. Please do.

Sending you hugs and take care xx:hug:

C

Christobel

Best wishes cherbear. You will leave a big hole in the forum! Xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Aww Chery bear. :hug1:

I'll miss you loads too. :cry:

You're not deleting your whole account though, are you? I just don't think I could take that kind of closure. I'm serious - you're awesome! :)

C

cherbear

Not deleting my account but on top of everything else there was a situation with a forum user which was pretty intense where I tried my best to help but I'm not a therapist I may have empathy but I have my own issues too and did not want to trigger them I will try to help but there is only so much I can do . I'm sorry if that comes across as harsh sounding as it's not my intention .
Will miss you all too you have been true angels .
Think alot of you all . You have hearts of gold and you are all so amazingly kind xxxx:hug:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Yeah I think it's important to have boundaries and it's great that you recognised that.
I think highly of you too, Ms Bear.
You're a lovely, kind person and while I know you've had down times, you've also really made me smile loads too. :hug: