• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Checking In

pkeegs

pkeegs

Hey peeps! It's been a long time since I've logged in here, and I just want to say hi to everyone; the old familiars and the new faces.

How is everyone?

V

volnash

Good, enjoying a nice yoghurt and relaxing with some oriental food, aka noodles with chicken.

Dont believe ive met you before, but im one of those new faces and hello:)

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi pkeegs. I'm a new face too. Just thought I'd stop by and say welcome back :)

pkeegs

pkeegs

Omnom noodles. Gives me a hankering for some Chinese food.

Hope you guys are getting along well so far.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello pkeegs

Long time no see

My life continues on its crazy path

I was recently told by a divine being that im an ascended being. I had intense accompanying visuals akin to stepping into a star trek virtual reality suite. Ive been lucid and serene for the most part since. Unless I drink alcohol. Which I seem to be able to drink like a fish.

Im considerably less troubled than when we last communicated

You might even say I've made a breakthrough

Be happy for me

Its been hard won

I hope you are well. Good to know you're in one piece. :)

pkeegs

pkeegs

Hello pkeegs

Long time no see

My life continues on its crazy path

I was recently told by a divine being that im an ascended being. I had intense accompanying visuals akin to stepping into a star trek virtual reality suite. Ive been lucid and serene for the most part since. Unless I drink alcohol. Which I seem to be able to drink like a fish.

Im considerably less troubled than when we last communicated

You might even say I've made a breakthrough

Be happy for me

Its been hard won

I hope you are well. Good to know you're in one piece. :)
I made a breakthrough like that once and they called me crazy. I still believe I was really in touch with the Universe, but I had to give that up for the sake of retaining some freedom. They'd have locked me up if I hadn't severed the connection.

Oh well, my time will come. I'll be old and I'll stop taking my meds, and I'll be my true, connected self.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I don't sense you being happy for me. Ah well.

I don't feel in touch with the universe. That must have been awesome. Like falling into william shatners album soundscape or something.

The mental health professionals were quite baffled and backed away from me. It was all very dignified. The breakthrough was that I was able to live through the experience without any kind of intervention. This isnt in the general text books. Although should be, don't you think?
(I dont mean me, just generally)

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Hi pkeegs, I don't remember if we spoke before, hope things are alright with you, I'm doing ok thanks :)