• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

chat

H

HONEYSWEET

:unsure: hi, im feeling very worried, i cant cope with being on my own, really need some 1 to chat 2

xx

H

HONEYSWEET

hi honeysweet

y do u feel u cant cope on yr own?

x

H

HONEYSWEET

hi

because i feel like im going mad. my hormones are getting more and more unbalanced and i have no gp to fix it. its like i totally lose the plot. im out of the control screaming smashing things up feeling like my heads going to exploed and no1 gives a shit. im just going to get worse if i dont get treated but cornish gp's are bent and cant be bothered to help as pmdd is hard to treat. theres no help, mental health teams are pointless, gp get paid thousand to sit on there arse doing nothing. ive had pmdd 4 15 yrs , i repeatedly went back with same symptoms but they said i had health anxiety!!! 15 yrs l8a they find there is a propblem and they dump me, great!!!
im scared of being on my own for 2 reasons, 1st i get well out of control and have come near death several times and secondly im just going more and more mad in silence but who gives a shit huh lmao

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
morning honey, i see your not feeling any better today. hav you tried changing your gp?

H

HONEYSWEET

awww honeysweet we all care, we havent got pmdd but we have our own stuff and find it hard to cope too, thats y this site is so good we r here to support each other wen we r at our lowest, i know wot its like feeling like no1 give a shit, i was diagnosed with bpd and evry 1 hates bpds!!!

is there any1 higher u can go to to get gps to help?

H

HONEYSWEET

hi emac1
i feel like im going mad and i cant cope
tried changing gp but only 1 in the area, so the 1s out of area are saying we cant see u yr out of area so its tough. so ive gone to higer people and they say well yr out of area we cant make them take u, great huh, i need to get pregnant but cant yet not till my body recovers from blood loss but its just a vishious circle, the madness is to strong to cope with and im trying so hard not bleed loads so im fit enough to have baby and get out of this madness

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
aw hun remember what i said yesterday about being pregnant just swapping one shit set of hormones for another. Maybe theres someone on her who can help with things in your area.:hug: