• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

chat room?

N

nattyone

is there no chat room for this forum ? or am i just being dence and cant find it . all the people on here that ive seen post seem so nice and bizzarely i feel at home here already . i dont feel like going to sleep . i wanted to chat . i cant find a nice chat room . id hoped there would be one here somewhere . is there ?

S

skyblue

is there no chat room for this forum ? or am i just being dence and cant find it . all the people on here that ive seen post seem so nice and bizzarely i feel at home here already . i dont feel like going to sleep . i wanted to chat . i cant find a nice chat room . id hoped there would be one here somewhere . is there ?
I don't know how you transfer links for threads, but some people on the site were talking of a chatroom not too long ago. If you search 'chatroom' from the above icon, this will lead you to the thread 'chatroom question ?' where others have been discussing it.

:flowers:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bipolar Forum 10
G Bipolar Forum 0