• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

chat or ignore?

P

poomah

I've always tried to ignore the voices I hear on the basis they are a symptom and talking to them would be validating their exisistance.
But talking to my new cpn he mentiond a doctor who uses talking to peoples voices as a treatment.

So I wondered how many people ignored their voices and how many talked to the

S

skylark

I try to ignore my voices but it is very difficult for me to do so. They get to me all the time.

Returncc

Returncc

My voices are gullible

I just assumed they were anti-consentual survellience and thought there was no way to survive, but by keeping my nose clean, and keeping to myself, I am still here, I gathered as much info from them as possible, and it is a difficult thing to know the truth about, but if they make inconsistent statements that cannot both be the truth, i sift and sort it out...they lie, then i reject what they say... and cross-reference with the one good voice, I took them right on... and enourage other voices to control and limit what they say or do... they have no authority of expertise or legitimacy... just intimidation and coersion... and I find them mostly under pressure of an extreme sort themselves... My voices are always looking to use information about God and saftey to survive containment... I could write a book on prisoner's dilemma at this point, as well as anti-delusional mental training.

Returncc

Last edited: