• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Chasing the sun in the UK

J

Jrchmn

When I’m not at work I often use weather apps to chase the best weather. I’ve found the met office app to be really good. I save towns close to places I like to visit within a 2 hour car journey of home. The met office app uses the usual symbols to sum up a weeks weather. 2 hours drive might sound like a lot but when you spend a day walking along beaches in the sun and everyone else you know spent the day inside with rain on their windows it’s worth it.

S

Shiroki

When I’m not at work I often use weather apps to chase the best weather. I’ve found the met office app to be really good. I save towns close to places I like to visit within a 2 hour car journey of home. The met office app uses the usual symbols to sum up a weeks weather. 2 hours drive might sound like a lot but when you spend a day walking along beaches in the sun and everyone else you know spent the day inside with rain on their windows it’s worth it.
“You’ll find us chasing the sun! Oh oh oh oh oh oh.” Lol sorry couldn’t resist. And I don’t blame you for wanting as much sunlight as you can get.