• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Charachter of a one "pallbearer"

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

A Pallbearer, is someone who helps carry the casket, of a deceased. In the twilight zone however, )one) "Pall Bearer"
ws a anarchrisist, who was actually housing people in a bomb shelter. Appearently to protect them. As doing so he later he returned to the earth , as it originally was before being bombed. And was then greeted to a ruinic, array. Of aftermathic, oblivion. He was viewed to the people as an anarchist who was only trying to preserve the human race, yet was demised to all that was left.

Shayna

Shayna

I'm confused hORizon. The point you are trying to make is what?

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

of all charachters this one "Pall Bearer" was a charachter that openly confessed being apart if anarchy. And was a proffesed charachter that. Seemed to be saving lives in his rolew in twilight zone... The reason why i mention anarchist. Is bercause no one believed that his claim that the earth, or would explofde. And the the other characxhters regarded him asa crazy. Yet at the end scene he went from . An entirly different twist. because he ended up by himself in oblivion. And no one wanted to believe him. I often feel that way. With amazing abiulitys. That i have yand hasving all the right answeres . Yet still not openluy accepted by society,... Not that it matters though.