Change your name and get rid of schizophrenia.

S

salim

Look for someone famous for his great achievements.

Ask your family and friends to call you Isaac Newton, for example.
Try to be just like him.

I bless you .. you are no longer schizophrenic you have already become Isaac Newton.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I will be Basil Brush - well known 80's tv personality

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i know a lot of broadmoore people are given new names on release, ironically the names of past mentally ill people

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i knew this south african couple who were neighbours, they'd met in valkenburg the south african bin in capetown, they'd come to britain leaving their mental health history behind, been white south africans under aparteith they'd had psychotherapy and avoided heavy drugs and had work experience and responsibility they could use with employers

wonder what happened to them, they moved on i moved on

S

salim

I do not recommend singers, actors or even players because they are only useful for entertainment.

S

Skynet

Look for someone famous for his great achievements.

Ask your family and friends to call you Isaac Newton, for example.
Try to be just like him.

I bless you .. you are no longer schizophrenic you have already become Isaac Newton.
You may want a better example; there is some evidence Newton suffered from bipolar disorder.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i've thought of starting again somewhere else but in these days of computer records you need more than a name change you'd have to be able to hack these databases and make up a whole life

and even then i'm addicted to a certain drug and the drug is for schitzoprenia

R

Ramson bangers

I call myself Ramson or T bone aka Rammy McScwiggle. This persona is my own creation. Most people laugh at me or think im crazy but i dont care because i think i'm the coolest person. Ego is something we must learn about for ourselves, we all have one and should embrace it as it makes us who we are, free spirits.

Scrooge McDuck

Scrooge McDuck

I used to believe I was the reincarnation of St Peter and that I should change my first name to Peter. Now I believe that I will hear voices regardless of changing my name. It is just something I have to go through. I hope I won't hear voices someday. I have prayed to God.

S

salim

I pray to God more than you but the rules of the Forum prevent me from mentioning it and I must respect.

S

salim

I do not agree with you because I am not a Christian.

N

natalie

I wish I could change my name, however I am stuck with my real first and middle name, and I am stuck with the mild forms of szchiophrenia conditions, which I have. So there we have it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
boudreauj4 Schizophrenia Forum 4
A Schizophrenia Forum 4
burt tomato Schizophrenia Forum 14