Chair Fitness - raynould's condition - a bit of help required (which is highly unusual of me, I know!)

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

As you all are aware by now, that in the normal way of things I'm very much into fitness workouts normal standing workout sort of varying kinds.

Now, for a long while I have been sleeping very well, and I haven't been unable to workout, in the mornings, as I would like, and also particularly at the moment during the Winter season, my circulation sometimes, isn't brilliant.

Just a bit of help required here; would anybody be able to advise me so that I can take the following on board a bit more; by getting chair fitness or workout done certainly 3 times a day spaced out, particularly during the Winter and Early Spring, would this be very much a booster, for my raynould's condition (circulation problems), I wonder?

Doesn't worry me if anybody isn't able or not in a position to advise, I just felt I had to put the call of query out?

Thanks very much in advance of any replies.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

J

Jules5

Hi Natalie I am from the USA and have not yet been exposed to exactly what chair fitness is? Maybe you can help me on that one I sure could use some mobility.
I have had circulation problems and walking cured it all. Not sure how the weather is your way so maybe before you eat Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner exercise then. Talk soon hugs

N

natalie

Hi Jules5,

If I can explain about chair fitness, without getting myself muddled up, with other forms of fitness; chair fitness is basically, designed for those who are unable to do or find normal workouts too strenuous, or too energetic.

Basic aerobic exercise can be modified and done, sitting on a sturdy chair, and these exercises can range fr om marching on the spot, lifting the legs up and down alternatively, and swinging the arms up and down alternatively; As I say, my memory isn't all that brilliant to start describing exercise routines, for you, i c ould however recommend a highly effective chair fitness segment, which can be found within a fitness dvd. Alternatively, google or search for chair workouts, which are basic workouts done on a chair, whilst sitting, classes, near or not too far from you, and ensure that the teacher is qualified, and trained.

I was able just about to describe one warm up and throughout the workout routine, I couldn't go into too much exercise details, due to my memory problems, indirectly of my illness, much better now though controlled by medication.

I normally, and do my normal standing workouts earlier in the mornings, as I can concentrate much better before anything starts up, like emails, door or the phone.

Best Wishes,

Natalie.

J

Jules5

Thanks for replying Now I know Wow. I have enough health I could do better than chair excecise but I am always sitting in a chair so this helps a bunch. I guess I still feel normal-Ha Ha Ha... I wish

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Exercise does boast the circulation, good luck. Thank you so much for sharing your exercise plans etc.
Take care

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I wasn't able to get my chair exercise done, I'd been feeling tired generally and from the Abilify to cause tiredness, and also parents were hosting a friend couple for the afternoon, so I felt I couldn't disturb from above with my fitness work.

Hopefully, today, I'll do my chair fitness workout.

Best regards all.

Natalie.